Author Topic: 2010 Crawford river classic.  (Read 16001 times)

Offline BultacoMacca

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Crawford river classic.
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2010, 05:35:13 PM »
Yes Shane, congrats for organising the (very large) Magoo trophy and then bringing it all the way down to Bulahdelah. Thanks to Wiltek.
There were a few guys drinking to the eclipse of the moon Saturday night.
The little bit of rain after dinner stopped soonafter, and Sundays track ended up drying pretty well, with great fast racing, but it was a bit grooved and choppy too.
Everyone went home pretty knackered from two days competition.

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
Re: 2010 Crawford river classic.
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2010, 09:54:46 PM »
knackered!, :-\,thank jeezas i dodged sats mud fest,(late shed time ;D),by late lunchtime sun,my left arm/shoulder was slowly detaching from the rest of me ,no wonder the 400kg PA turtle pulled up stumps early,(i can imagine what his shoulder felt like!),think i overdid it riding the XT,(don't think leaving the flat track rear tyre on was 1 of my better ideas either ::)),face plant 1st lap of practise :D,by then it was too late to "enjoy' the ossa,at least it was lighter,big thanks to all the officials/volunteers/flaggies,the firies for breakfast/lunch,& Glen for forewarning me about Dennis's reds,(i bailed 8)), right too about the partial moon eclipse swaree!,brownie was inform as usual,bloody early starter ;),good time had by all,cheers :P bugger forgot,

assorted nuts
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:32:16 PM by matcho mick »
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!