Author Topic: My way of dealing with a scammer  (Read 8734 times)

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: My way of dealing with a scammer
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2010, 01:09:35 pm »
I'd like to know what happened to all the money from the bushfire appeal I know my mate and others that lost everything in the fires couldn't get any money whatsoever they had them filling out endless forms and they would send one away and another one would come to fill out.

There is no way all the money that was donated made it to the people who deserved it.

1971 tm400 and PE's

monaro308

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2010, 02:55:38 pm »
I  wonder about that too Michael.
I still hear of people living in portables waiting for their handout and a scumbag claiming those donated cars and then selling them off to make money and then re-claiming.
Unfortunately its put my kind soul :) off enough these days to not donate to anyone anymore.....apart from Graeme's OzVMXathon and if there is a 100% direct involvement of the said party..ie MFB,CFA,Police,The Daily Plan.....um hang on thats a different donation ;)  ;D

My mate used to sponsor a kid through World Vision until he found out about $1.00 of his $11.00 a month was going to the family.
It was more like the family of World Vision's CEO's
In the words of that famous reply.....
Bono was on stage and started to clap.
"Every time,every second i clap my hands, a child living in poverty will die"
Someone from the audience yelled out "WELL STOP F@CKING CLAPPING THEN!"  ;D

DR

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2010, 07:31:08 am »
check your PM's in regards to a headlight Mario..no scam attached :D

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 10:54:02 am »
Six job offers from Nigeria this week all under quoted at 10billion  ::)  ;D
and this from a mx webmaster
It has been discovered that "guests" were obtaining stories, articles, photographs, comments etc which were finding their way onto other websites, and a heck of a lot of spamming was going on. More seriously was the interstate and overseas scamming in the classified section.
cheers
Best is in the West !!

monaro308

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2010, 02:08:03 pm »
I'm still waiting for my parts to arrive from the UK....that is as soon as they leave my bike in Melbourne ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D