Author Topic: Dont toy with me John Gregory  (Read 1438 times)

Evil Rudy

Dont toy with me John Gregory
« on: April 19, 2010, 12:53:17 am »

... or whomever owns the rights now, I'll kick your arse back to Tijuana if this is a joke.

http://www.thejtracing.com/

monaro308

Re: Dont toy with me John Gregory
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 01:37:40 am »
There have been whispers over the years that the iconic JT Racing brand, the clothing kings of late-seventies and early-eighties motocross, was making a comeback. Well, the rumors are now picking up steam. Check out www.thejtracing.com, which leads you to a countdown clock, which is counting down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds to, well, something! As it stands, it’s on 259 days and change, which means we can expect something for 2011 … if that’s what this countdown clock really means!

Also, if you’re a Facebooker, check out JT RACING USA, which is a page based on the company’s glory days.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:10:16 am »
You should site your sources Monaro... that is the exact blurb from Racer X Illustrated online. Wouldn't want anyone to think you are on the inside.

suzuki43

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 10:17:46 am »
Watch out Monaro,we all know what  Evil Rudy can do with a banjo and a man making pig noises!!

Boy we're scared Rudy,you big poof!

monaro308

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 11:26:10 am »
You should site your sources Monaro... that is the exact blurb from Racer X Illustrated online. Wouldn't want anyone to think you are on the inside.

I was going to Evil but between doing my taxes,watching the F1 replay, and trying to keep my eyes open at 1:37am,editing the post was the last thing on my mind.....but yes Racer X was the only thing i could come up with on google.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile

monaro308

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 12:14:57 pm »
I forgot i had these sitting in the cupboard....the Warwick Capper look in the 80's on the trusty PE ;D ;D

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 05:48:22 pm »
I AM EXCITED!

PB20

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 10:09:37 pm »
RX would only like to control JT like they do with most of all things moto in the USA. I hope the JT thing is real.