Author Topic: OSSA"S BACK  (Read 2134 times)

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
OSSA"S BACK
« on: March 26, 2010, 07:31:25 pm »
 Going thru the feb 010' mxa and their's a new ossa been introduced(first new ossa in 20yrs)it's a trials 272cc fuel injected two banger,reverse cylinder,down draft throttle,case reed ,six speed.trick looking thing!they reckon the donk holds good promise as a race engine as well .(cool) let's hope they keep rolling with it and some other manufacturer's jump onboard (bultaco maybe ?  hint hint- wish wish) .Get a bit sick of the cookie cutters after awhile ;D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 07:32:56 pm by HuskiHoons »

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: OSSA"S BACK
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 08:42:22 pm »
Hope it goes better than the new Maico's and CCM's that are on the 2010 market,perhaps overseas & Europe etc they may be all the go.  8)
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 08:58:10 pm »
   Haven't heard to much about the maico's in oz as yet(or os),have you ?  suppose you can't expect to much straight up after a long time out of it as for the ccm's they just look like a clone of the 450 cookie cutters going round at the moment and havent they been out of the game even longer? at least i suppose it put's a bit of colour back into things ,going to be interesting time coming up me  thinks  :D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 09:05:04 pm by HuskiHoons »

albrid-3

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 10:59:16 pm »
The ossa trials will be the big seller of the year when they arrive here in Australia, just wait and see.

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 07:35:55 am »
Ossa's a being bought in by Moto Central who also bring in Sherco which were branded as Bultacos for the first 2 years. If you look on the trials oz site there should be a link to the new Ossa oz site
The guys who are bringing them in over here in NZ reckon there could possibly be a enduro bike out in the next year or 2

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 01:51:36 pm »
   Haven't heard to much about the maico's in oz as yet(or os),have you ?  suppose you can't expect to much straight up after a long time out of it as for the ccm's they just look like a clone of the 450 cookie cutters going round at the moment and havent they been out of the game even longer? at least i suppose it put's a bit of colour back into things ,going to be interesting time coming up me  thinks  :D

Believe there will be a 06 Maico at CD7 if you are attending  ;D
This is the email reply we received in regards to purchase/supplier.

Thanks for the e-mail please find attached our current brochure and options list.We do have a distributor in Australia but unfortunately he has no new stock at the moment.He is based on the Gold Coast and you can contact him on 0412 142 320 [email protected].
Please don't hesitate to come back to me if you need any more help or have any further questions,
Regards Vincent Page

Modern Maico link and there are a few more some where.  ;D
http://ozvmx.com/community/index.php?topic=8832.0
Best is in the West !!

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 02:03:48 pm »
 Yeah 247 thanks for those site's, possibly will go up this year, missing it for two years is just not on ,do you know as yet if they will have any oversea's guest riders coming this year? cheers :)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 02:15:24 pm »
Yeah 247 thanks for those site's, possibly will go up this year, missing it for two years is just not on ,do you know as yet if they will have any oversea's guest riders coming this year? cheers :)

Always a probability guests from OS will be there,definitely a few of those sheep handlers  :-X   ;D
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 03:28:36 pm »
  Better take my wolf suit then 8)