Author Topic: Can you help… Honest Muz??  (Read 1198 times)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Can you help… Honest Muz??
« on: March 17, 2010, 10:46:22 am »
Hi Guys,
Honest Muz is looking for a photograph of the Australian 1982 Husky 6-Day team featuring: Hans Appelgren, Phil Lovett, Dennis Pringle, Jeff Dawson, Steve Grant, [Stephen Gall - not part of the riding team], and H.Muz himself.

Why does Honest need a copy of it. Well he had one, but he it put it in a 'safe place'. Then left the 'safe place' in his car where it was stolen and subsequently tossed into Auckland harbour by the thieving scum.

Does anybody have a copy of the photo, or contact details for any of the participants who might have a copy?

Over to the brains trust… [and thanks in advance]
Thanks
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

PB20

Re: Can you help… Honest Muz??
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 11:18:03 am »
I MIGHT have a copy of that in a safe place if the silverfish havent eaten it...it might cost him a fresh cartoon featuring Narrabeen High School in it.  :D

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Can you help… Honest Muz??
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 11:46:43 am »
Hey PB,
If your safe place is better than Honest's that could be good.

I am sure we can work something out with a 'toon if you can find the photo. And I hope you want a 'toon with a Narrabeen School Girl in it, not just the Narrabeen High school [a fine looking establishment though it is]?   ;D
Thanks
VMX42
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 11:48:31 am by vmx42 »
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"