Author Topic: Honda Spada 250. 1989  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Nitram

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Honda Spada 250. 1989
« on: February 20, 2010, 09:57:37 pm »
I know this would a lousy VMX bike  ;), but it's one of the sweetest little 250 sports road bikes ever made, and I'm not exaggerating.  Beautiful little motor that produces healthy mid-range and loves to rev too.  Excellent handling and brakes, and classic good looks, particularly in yellow.

My daughter bought this bike about four or five years ago, and has hardly used it.  It's in really excellent condition and it has obviously been very well looked after.  Starts first press of the button, and runs as quietly as a mouse- apart from the pipe which is quiet but with an excellent note- not unlike a Ducati on steroids.

Just the thing for Saturday morning jaunts into the countryside.  It would also be a very easy-to-live-with commuter, but that'd be a waste for a bike as nice as this one.  And it gets 75mpg without trying to ride conservatively!!

She wants $3000 because that's what she paid for it. That's quite cheap for a Spada in excellent nick, which you'll see if you look at the ones for sale now on Bikepoint or Ebay.

Rego 'til May 2010.

It's at my place in the Blue Mountains, N.S.W..

Nitram ph-0412 169255

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:07:02 pm by Nitram »