Author Topic: MARTINI riding shirts  (Read 1654 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
MARTINI riding shirts
« on: January 26, 2010, 11:27:54 AM »
Remember the old MARTINI race shirts ala Decoster CZ etc. Well I have got onto Destroy Clothing in the UK and he can make them up for around 20 pounds (dont think my computer has a pound symbol!) and postage is 15 pound for 2 shirts. Against my better judgement I said I would put up a post to guage any interest here in OZ. Let me stress I wont make a cent (penny) out of this but in the spirit of OZVMX I am prepared to act as some sort of co-ordinator if people are keen. Let me know. Cheers Jerry

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: MARTINI riding shirts
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 01:01:30 PM »
I'd be interested in a XL, 090 probably would too, cheers John.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 06:58:40 PM »
Got a pic of what the original looked like?

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »
Sorry 090 no pic ,it's in my memory banks! Try to imagine a yellow shirt with a Martini logo on the chest! Anyway if you want one go to the Destroyclothing website and work out your size. Im going to order mine on 3rd Feb. If your keen get back to me  before then so we can work out how you can get the $$$ to me (bank cheque) plus a couple of bucks for the postage from my place to yours. Jerry

firko

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 04:04:18 PM »
Metro used to list a Martini jersey in both yellow and white. I know because I've got a yellow one, and used to race in it. I just checked the website but they now only list Martini as a t shirt. An email to them would sort it out.
http://metroracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=101_102&products_id=213

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 06:27:31 PM »
Metro was my first choice but 2 emails later, no reply. Do you need another one Firko? Let me know ASAP Cheers Jerry

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 04:23:25 PM »
My Martini shirts arrived today. Got to say I'm rapt exactly what I wanted. Also have no trouble recommending Destroy Clothing in the UK. Very helpful and product arrived just over 2 weeks from placing the order. Jerry