Author Topic: Bantam and TR25/B25 questions  (Read 1333 times)

Cowboy Don

Bantam and TR25/B25 questions
« on: February 22, 2010, 10:28:48 pm »
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to put my 1956 D1 Bantam back together (among others) and need to find a detailed diagram showing the points setup.  I've got the Wipac ignition and don't know where the damn washers go, nothing serious but just little details that may make a difference.  All the exploded diagrams I've found just show the points assembly as one unit, obviously assuming than an idiot like me wouldn't be working on one I guess.  If anyone has got one please forward it on, or if you could take a closeup photo of your own ignition that would be great.  As an aside, I may be interested in a rigid frame as well, I've got a plunger frame but would prefer the rigid.

Also, I'm helping a friend rebuild his 69 Triumph TR25W and he is currently in need of a set of crankcase as the old ones are damaged beyond repair.  I know that the engine is basically a BSA B25 so this widens the search.  Hell, if you've got a complete engine laying around I'm sure he'd be keen on that too, it would make sorting the random box of Brit/Jap parts we've been given a lot easier.  Let us know what you've got or if you know of anyone with something, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help guys,

Donald