Author Topic: Photography Package for Magoo  (Read 2505 times)

TT

Photography Package for Magoo
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:29:03 pm »
Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to hand over as much cash as I'd like to help out Magoo and his family right now. But I can offer my services as a photographer.
If anyone wants professional images of their bike(s), business, products, family or even a wedding, let me know and we'll work out a deal.
I'll travel within reason and I'm driving up to CD7 in June so I could do the work on the way there or on the way back.
The minimum business package offered would be to the value of $1000.00 and I will take bids starting at $500.00.
My wedding packages start at $2500.00 and I'll take bids starting at $1000.00.
For photos and prints of your bike or you riding/racing, I'll do whatever you like at CD7 or by arrangement.
Basically, whatever you need done, I'll do at or close to 50% off with all money going to the Magoo fund.

I would like payment up front straight to the acount for Magoo, and you will then be issued with a contract which will outline my commitment and exactly what you will get for your money.

If anyone's interested, send me an email or pm and I'm happy to do everything I can to work in with whatever you want.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 09:31:34 pm by Tony T »

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Photography Package for Magoo
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 09:26:09 pm »
who is magoo, and where does he come from. and why are you supporting magoo.
  :o check the other thread dave

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 10:46:22 pm »
How about the Honda riders,Kawasaki riders etc could get a group photo session at CD7 to bring the price down a bit each.  :P
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 11:00:19 pm »
Tony - it's an excellent offer - unfortunately bit far for some of us to make use of????

cheers

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

TT

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 09:34:47 am »
Tony - it's an excellent offer - unfortunately bit far for some of us to make use of????
cheers
Rossco

Thanks Rossco. The basic plan is to take orders and payment now, and do most of the photography at CD7 or on the way there and back.
I don't expect anyone to travel to S.A. just thought it was a way I could catch up with everyone in the one place.
For shots of anyone riding and/or static shots of their bike, all images on CD would be $75.00 or I can do prints as well. For example a 20"x30" unmounted composite print (more than one image on the print) is normally about $350.00, but for the Magoo fund it would be $175.00 with all money going to Magoo and his family.
Make sense?

Or if anyone has a business that they need images for, I'm happy to detour a bit during the same trip to CD7 and do the photography then.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 09:37:06 am by Tony T »

firko

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 11:58:15 am »
For those not sure...this is a really good deal. Tony is one of the best commercial photographers in the business and if you had to use his expertise outside of this deal it'd cost you a shitload more.  Is your daughter/son getting married? Need some great photos for your business website, want your bikes imortalised on film/disc? Whatever your need, Tony's the best and remember that it's for for Magoo.

I spoke to Magoo yesterday and although he's extremely ill, I managed to get a couple of giggles out of him. Later in the week a few of us intend to bust him out of hospital for a couple of hours and take him to his beloved Narellan Hotel for a beer and a yarn.

TT

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 01:35:21 pm »
The cheque's in the mail, Firko.  :D

Good to hear your plans to get Magoo out for bit. I know from personal experience that having little things to look forward means a hell of a lot to anyone suffering from a serious illness. Well done fellas.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 12:29:24 pm »
I'm interested in some photos at CD7 Tony. I'll PM you separately tonight to discuss the details.

By the way, the boots fit just fine and are way more comfortable than any boot I've ever owned, so they have gone to an appreciative home.

TT

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 08:14:18 pm »
Thanks Graeme.  ;D
I look forward to it.

P.S. I hope there weren't any spiders in those boots.  :D

TT

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:10:52 pm »
Just to try and help everyone to understand what to expect, here's a couple of suggestions if you want photos of you riding and'or your bike(s).

I can do a hi res CD of all images that I take plus an unmounted 16"x24" print of a single image for $150.00 (normally $325.00) or a CD and 20" x 30" composite print for $220.00 (normally $500.00) The composite print generally includes one large image and a few smaller one. I'll do all the artwork FOC and submit to you for approval before printing.

Generally, guys have wanted one big print and a CD of all other images, so that's why I've suggested these 2 packages but please feel free to request any other sizes or products. e.g. I can get calendars, coffee table books, etc

P.S. there's no minimum order.