Author Topic: FM MCC SHOW N' OGLE  (Read 2520 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
FM MCC SHOW N' OGLE
« on: January 01, 2010, 05:07:23 pm »
Saturday 30th 5.00 pm till late. BYO everything (toilets on site). We have had a couple of these nights and they have been very well received. The whole idea is a non profit, nil hassle, relaxing evening of motorcycle people gathering to talk bikes. All are welcome and you are definitely encouraged to bring your trusty steed along to show it off as well as ogle other blokes bikes. We are also showing a movie (Quadraphenia) on an outside screen although we can move inside if the weathers crap. This time round we are encouraging people to bring any special cars of interest as well as the bikes. There is a $5 / car cover fee to cover the cost of the hire of the toilets etc. It's on private property and there is to be no riding of bikes around the paddock apart from riding onto the property in the first place. The owner is a very generous fella and all he asks is that you put your rubbish in bins provided or better still take it home. The VCM guys rolled up last time and I believe were quite impressed with the vibe. We would love to see them again with some more of those bikes from the 70's. Also Hoony what about some Viper representaion. Maybe bring that 500 of yours up! Oh shit I nearly forgot the venue. THE BARRA SHED LITTLE YARRA ROAD GLADYSDALE.  In the beautiful Yarra Valley.You cant miss it. We may even put a sign up.

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: FM MCC SHOW N' OGLE
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 05:48:06 pm »
Thanks Paul wish I was smart enough to do that! Cheers Jerry

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 05:52:23 pm »
Thats Saturday 30th January.  Where's my proof reader!!

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 11:33:45 am »
Despite the underwhelming interest shown last time I posted this none the less here it is again. Come one come all! Great nite guarenteed. It's just about free. BYO everything you can camp if you want. Bring your bikes, cars, wife. You show us yours and we will show you ours. Movie (drive in style) Quadraphenia will be shown when it gets dark. Jerry

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 12:10:16 pm »
would love to make it Jerry, but i'm already committed ( no, not in the loony bin either)
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 10:33:20 am »
Thanks for the bump Jerry as I missed your first post.

Will see if I can get down their, just have to make a "cut lunch" for the journey
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 03:37:26 pm »
Hope to see you there Geoff. Im hopeful a few VCM guys are going to up as well. Definitely see you up at Broadford for the Bonanza and the Nationals. Cheers Jerry

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 12:16:10 pm »
Hi Jerry,
            any info / photos of the show. ??   Peter.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 01:00:12 pm »
The night was a big success. About 120 heads. Hot rods and bikes galore very much an eclectic mix .Great vibe, warm night ,couple of beers,good company no politics, no bullshit.  It doesn't get any better. Be great to get some 80's stuff next time (Hoony if your reading this!)I'll try to put some photos up when my computer gets better. Let you know when the next night is. Cheers Jerry

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 01:05:02 pm »
Sounds good thanks Jerry.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50