Author Topic: UShip is a Goer !  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
UShip is a Goer !
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:11:32 pm »
I just used the sUShip site to transport 2 bikes and a few motors and stuff over 3,000 miles from NY to LA. for $450 !

I used the Uship site and can thoughourly recommend it, you can list the item for free and wait for people to bid to transport it, check there feedback to see if they are the goods.  i cant say enough about how good this deal went i just gave the guy the sellers details and said you have 5 days to get it to this address in LA and you need to hand over the right paperwork, and he emailed me as he drove along ( gotta love those trucks with online comms) i gave him $200 deposit when hi picked up the bikes ( petrol money) and the balance when i had a confirmed drop off at the docks from the shipper.  HE allowed me to paypal him so other than the exchange rate skim it cost me nothing in international transferrs etc.  it went like clockwork

Any how the only rates i could get prior was from Bike transporters @ over $600 per bike and they wouldnt take the parts. 

This guy i selected delivers boats all over the country and comes back to LA and is looking for back loads, the guy is a Motoxer himself so he knows how to strap a bike in. 

I have groomed this guy over now and he is keen to offer his services if he is heading in those directions.  He seems to travel from the east to west coast weekly and all over the place dropping off boats.   He is currently picking up another bike for me in San monteo ( where ever that is )  for $100 bucks i didnt even bother to ask how far or where it is, for that money its not even worth the thinking.

IN conclusion, in-fin any of you guys have a US deal you just cant pass on, be it bike or big parts, and yet you dont know how to get moved this guy is a real OPTION.

Im happy to go between to make the repeat rates sweet or PM you his details and you take it on.  Either way this is a viable option for shipping to LA Docks !

Keep it in mind if you do find that bike or part you Just gotta have....  8)
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff