Author Topic: Who is Looking For a Ride Now that CD10 is not ON 28/29 september Vinduro ??  (Read 23979 times)

Offline Bulmaster

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Who is Looking For a Ride Now that CD10 is not ON 28/29 september Vinduro ??
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2013, 05:16:16 PM »
Great ride, good weekend my thanks to all involved.  :) :) :) bit hot on Saturday. My face was red after doing 3 laps on the trot. I'll be back.

Offline ELC hunter

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Who is Looking For a Ride Now that CD10 is not ON 28/29 september Vinduro ??
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2013, 07:29:16 PM »
Thanks to all the unseen helpers who put on a great fun weekend facilities as good as any, needed those hot showers to remove some aches. Good entertainment when riding stopped. Cheers.

Offline XC83

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2013, 08:13:47 PM »
I had a great weekend, good riding, laid back but well organised event, movie night, it had everything. Many thanks to Dennis, Greg, Noel and everyone else that made it happen. Truly Heaven!

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2013, 09:37:13 AM »
yes, I kept thinking of that.
All the work that they did, and all the fun that the rest of us were having, thanks ;)

Now I need someone to get to work on my two latest inventions;
I want a full head to toe bodysuit constructed entirely of those heat bag thingies
and some corn flakes made entirely from Endone.
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2013, 09:40:11 AM »
and an extra thanks to Matcho Mick and Dennis and Mate and Scrivo for getting my bikes and car packed and taken care of. Many thanks.

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2013, 09:48:41 AM »
    Yeah great weekend fella's ! we all had a ball ,now know why it's called heaven - cheers the port crew  ;D

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2013, 11:03:48 AM »
and an extra thanks to Matcho Mick and Dennis and Mate and Scrivo for getting my bikes and car packed and taken care of. Many thanks.

well don't keep us in suspense??,x ray results please Mick 'i just do one more lap" De, :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2013, 11:39:14 AM »
  so what happened to mick d

Montynut

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2013, 12:17:20 PM »
Mick had a relatively simple single bike fall on the very last loop and injured his shoulder. He is home and I spoke to him late last night. I'll let him fill in the details.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2013, 12:41:46 PM »
Torn ligaments that hold the right shoulder ACL joint in place, doesn't feel that bad, until the Edone wears thin.
The head triage nurse was my ex of seven years :) She said a broken collar bone would have been preferred.

I am spewing that I took the ambo ride, now I will have to get a Doctors clearance :-[

looks like I have lost my new job, but I am home and I do have a full packet of Endone :)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2013, 12:51:40 PM »
mm  that no good mick

Offline Maicoman

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2013, 11:30:24 PM »
Keen to see some pics.

It was gorgeous weather over the weekend to be out and about on a bike. I was travelling back from Dubbo on Friday and passed the turning to Wallerawang, not a cloud in the sky. A far cry from the weather last year. Had CD10 gone ahead it would have been perfect.
Let's face it some dirt bikes were never meant to be ridden.

Offline b490

• Legend
    • View Profile
Keen to see some pics.

There were a couple of folk about taking photos , so hopefully some pics might show up.
 I only managed to get a couple of pics around our camp.

Very hot , dusty conditions on Saturday tested us all , but still  I  had a good ride (even though I fried the clutch on my Husky  :-[)

Thanks to Dennis , Greg & Heaven VMX for hosting another enjoyable event ....very much appreciated.

Regards,
                  Steve.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 10:25:53 AM by b490 »

Offline Ando

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Some fine shots there Greg!

Cheers
Brad