Author Topic: Club Bultaco Australia annual rally 2009  (Read 6759 times)

Offline jas150

• Novice
    • View Profile
Club Bultaco Australia annual rally 2009
« on: September 03, 2009, 01:08:53 PM »
The Club Bultaco Australia annual rally 2009 will be held at the usual site "Riverdale", near Braidwood NSW 14-15 November (most attendees turn up on Friday). If travelling from the west (Canberra) along the Kings Highway to the coast cross the bridge over the Shoalhaven River (~13km west of Braidwood), drive another 3km then turn left onto Larbett Road (the only asphalt road for miles). If coming from the east (Braidwood) drive ~10km west of Braidwood and turn right onto Larbett Road. Drive along Larbett Road for ~7km until the asphalt stops at a shallow concrete creek crossing (may or may not be flowing) then cross into "Riveredale" 200m after the creek. Follow the dirt road for 1km then turn right into the "Riverdale" homestead. Plenty of camping sites available but no electricity - BYO everything. A bush toilet is available plus water from taps; bathing in the Shoalhaven River is only 100m away and should be good at this time of the year. Usual events will be held - drag race, slalom race, slow race, ride-the-plank plus trail ride, bike judging (usual classes) etc. Register at the rally site, price to be determineed (~$25). Non members welcome (can join at the rally) as long as they have Bultaco or other Spanish bikes. For more information 'ph El Pres Tony at (02)62380696 (ah) or John at (02)62916446.

firko

Re: Club Bultaco Australia annual rally 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 02:47:05 PM »
Can somebody loan me a Lobito for this?  I'll supply all the Lan Choo tea and Cocoa fluffies we can handle. ;D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 05:52:55 PM by firko »

Offline BultacoMacca

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 12:42:17 PM »
"YOU WANT THE LOBITO.............
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE LOBITO!"
I'll bring mine...should be good for the slow race.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 01:07:31 PM »
You say Lobito...... i say Libido....... lets all take our clothes off.........

is that how that tune goes ?
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 01:11:38 PM »
You say Lobito...... i say Libido....... lets all take our clothes off.........

is that how that tune goes ?

I said it before and I say it again I'd prefer a frontal lobotomy to a Lobito in front of me
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline Bulmaster

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »
Looks like I will have to rearrange my sock draw the weekend before or after so I will not miss out on this grand annual event.  ;D ;D ;D   

Offline bullmad24

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 11:00:07 PM »
Hey bulmaster i have a frontera for sale you should buy, you can take it and you might win the go slow event, i'll even through in a photo of the mk9 you'll never get  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bulmaster

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 09:36:51 AM »
Dear Bullmad24, I do appreciate your very kind offer of selling me your recently purchased Frontera.  :) :)

I was very surprised to see you wanted to part with it, but I will decline your offer as I have my own bits of crap to contend with. :) :)  :)

Perhaps one should not be drinking when these to-good-to-be-true offers come along on evilbay?

Harro

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »
Macca,
Is there anymore of the Newcastle boys going to the Bull rally or just you
Thanks
Harro

Offline BultacoMacca

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 11:25:40 PM »
(yeah, just no friends me)
Actually the Clarkey boys and me & bro will be heading down from Newcastle for a ride at Braidwood.
Will probably take Sherpas and Pursangs, shame we havent got some Metrallas ready for the roadride with JAS150 Johnny Somerville, around the hill roads.
You comin' you big boofa?

firko

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 09:33:42 AM »
I personally can't wait to sit and have a cup of Lan Choo with my old mate el Presidente. I look forward discussing the "nice" little piece he wrote about me in La Magazina a while ago.

Sun Prarie Jimmy

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 09:56:10 PM »
I believe your solicitor will be coming with you Firko. That should put a frown on El Presidentes dial :o

firko

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 09:59:35 PM »
Funny that, he happens to own a Mk 4  Pursang and a Sherpa T so he'll bring them along as well as his brief case. 8)

Bullymad

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 07:09:54 PM »
I personally can't wait to sit and have a cup of Lan Choo with my old mate el Presidente. I look forward discussing the "nice" little piece he wrote about me in La Magazina a while ago.

OOHH is he still doing those sort of things to people he does not agree with ???

So if it is a club then how come the Presidente never changes....self elected or is it actually a business that makes $$$ from Club Bultaco members.

Offline Moto

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 07:47:15 PM »
In true Spanish style it is run as a Dictatorship.
 Viva La Revolution!!!