Author Topic: hi all from tas  (Read 1677 times)

Offline dt tas

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
hi all from tas
« on: August 01, 2009, 10:42:20 am »
hi just a short note who i am and what i am about my name is George Chamberlain, Tasmania .Never really road much when i was growing up learnt  on about 54 Francis Barnett 200 and scab rides on kdx 80 and ty80 i think .

then about 9 years ago brought my kids a pw 80 for xmas  should have brought them a PlayStation that what they wanted would have been cheaper .they road it for 2mths then went to first junior meeting brought another pw at that meeting then the ball started to roll, last 2 years was president for junior club ( ljmcci) my boys  also did tsc here

I then got a bike to ride with them ,slowly up dating as a few mates got back into trail riding and i started now the kids have got a bit older and most have flown the coup i am  getting  to do what i wanted to do as a kid .

my 3rd race was at last years nats in tas now going up north for nats just for a ride and to look only done a hand full off races still can't beat fatboy yet racing a dt250a (581) at nats hope to see you there cheers George
 ps i am a very poor speller i know

Offline MX?

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Classic Bike Forum
Re: hi all from tas
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 06:43:47 pm »
G'day George,
581 or 158?  :D
Reckon that Qld. trip will be a beaut even if your not riding........be thinking about it while I'm working. :(

Offline gorby

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 09:17:29 pm »
hello george,
               I am the ex 350 honda rider from Deloraine,I still lurk on the forum now and then,the members are a top lot of people who will help you out and also stir you up a bit if needed ;D

Offline dt tas

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 09:25:50 pm »
hi plum hows it going i take it you been reading other post i just don't like people saying just go and buy another bike or to tight to  as coming from junior club and knowing how tough i t is for some and how it was for me when we first got into racing .hope Luke does your bike proud cheers George

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 09:39:45 pm »
hi plum hows it going i take it you been reading other post i just don't like people saying just go and buy another bike or to tight to  as coming from junior club and knowing how tough i t is for some and how it was for me when we first got into racing .hope Luke does your bike proud cheers George

Nothing wrong with being money tight or just buy a bike quotes on here....but I'll warn you the older VMXer's like full stops and spelling   ;)   ;D
Just enjoy  :P
cheers and welcome to the new ear/era of riding  ;D
Best is in the West !!

Offline dt tas

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 09:49:59 pm »
thanks but won't get full stops or spelling correct from me hated english at school liked maths though cheers george
ps won't get capitals either