Author Topic: HAs the recent post summary expanded ?  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
HAs the recent post summary expanded ?
« on: February 09, 2009, 01:07:14 PM »
Question has the roll down of the recent posts expanded on the home page ?

i seem to get last 20 recent post were as before im sure i only saw like 5 - 10 ? has this been done by admin or have i just lucked it some how ?

either way i like it if you have, heaps easier to see where the hot topics are and also other post replies in the same section that are running rather than just the last post in that section.

IF its you graeme up to your tricks, i like it , make'n life easier for us oldies  ;D  lock it in as a keeper !  ;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 01:08:54 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
Re: HAs the recent post summary expanded ?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 02:45:38 PM »
my guess is the webmeister changed it after viewing the IT forum, as its similar.

i too like it this way.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: HAs the recent post summary expanded ?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 03:41:37 PM »
Yep, I liked it on the IT forum so had a dig around and found out how to do it. Still trying to figure out how to show bloody Locations for the poster's details. Also tempted to update the version of the forum software but that's a bit trickier. And need to find out where the calendar link went!!! Finally, I am thinking of adding links to other major VMX sites in the link bar for the forum (eg VIPER, HEAVEN etc)...