Author Topic: EML Jumbo 820 watercooled for sale  (Read 9892 times)

Offline Wasp

• A-Grade
  • Your Suspension Solution since 1989
    • View Profile
    • Suspensionshop
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:26:59 pm by YSS »
VMX shocks , We don't just sell them - I design and produce them individually for you since 1989.

Offline Wasp

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
    • Suspensionshop
EMLJumbo 820 watercooled for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 05:30:21 pm »
For sale EML Jumbo 820 cc water cooled
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 02:23:58 pm by YSS »
VMX shocks , We don't just sell them - I design and produce them individually for you since 1989.

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
Re: EML Jumbo 820 watercooled for sale
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 07:34:21 pm »
the link no longer works
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline Wasp

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
    • Suspensionshop
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 09:52:47 am »
I know Hoony , but the ad on here still has a very good ranking in google , because it is  very rare  . You can always call me on +61 8 82848033 should you be interested  ;)  I am aware there is less than a handful potential serious buyers globally . This way they know its still out there and they can call anytime when they are ready , that is the aim of the post .Last time it was on Fleebuy the players had a ball , so I cant be bothered with that anymore . Now they all know where it is , whos it is , what its done and how much it is .  ;D

Offline Wasp

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
    • Suspensionshop
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2024, 12:56:48 pm »
The good old forum has done it again. The bike and parts have now finally been sold. I knew it would be a hard sell, due to its rarity. Thanks to the forum and its google rating, the ad has been number one for a few years. But finally, out of the blue, the son of a GP rider I used to race against in Europe, e-mailed me and wanted to know if it was still available. We agreed to a fair price including all spares. So glad it is going back to where it came from and its history +glory can now live on. So many times, I was close to take it down to Sims…. instead of handing it to a low baller that would run it into the ground. Facebook, eBay, market place, they just attracted those type of time waisters. Like a few times in the past, the forum was always the best source of advertising and for free. I can now finally close that chapter and move on. Happy days. I will miss that bike in a way, it has taken me to places in the world I would have otherwise never been to. It has opened doors and many friend ships. I got married on it and then later has given the family reasons to travel together in Australia doing the odd race.The fond memories of that endless power and the sound of a Ferrari will stay with me forever. What a privilege it has been.

Offline Barra

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2024, 08:11:22 pm »
Well done Wasp.  It's nice when you can close chapters on your life with a happy ending.  All power to you.

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2024, 09:57:32 am »
do you know what happened the one Crazy had back in the day?

can you post a few pics of it mate, i would like to see it.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline Wasp

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
    • Suspensionshop
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2024, 11:10:01 am »
Hoony , I restored that aircooled beast around 2005. Never liked that handling and concept . Sold it to a racer in Lichtenstein and it is still in use today for pre 85 races . 1000cc and no reed valves. Its nothing or all  ;)