Author Topic: VTR Crawford River Vinduro @ Bulahdelah N.S.W 19th & 20th of August 2017  (Read 19084 times)

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile

Bulla Entries will open on Monday 17th of july 2017 

VTR is Going Back to Bulahdelah the the Property known as Crawford River  at  on the 19th & 20th of August 2017.
To Use that New Farm and The Bulahdelah Farm we have used before But this will be the first time this has happen .
After it was Can due to the Eastern Low in June VTR had a 110 ented back then so we are thinking we will get the same response this time around so if You want to join in the Fun ..You will need to Emil VTR and Get a membership form ....
Bulla Entries will open on Monday 17th of july 2017
 Go to the Home Page and read How to enter a Vinduro .http://forum.ozvmx.com/index.php?topic=37135.0
Warning .Dont Miss out on the Crawford River Vinduro @ Bulahdelah N.S.W ....
Check out some photo of Bulla of Past ....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 08:47:48 PM by VTR Vinduro »

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
Because of PB now not letting Us used PB to host Photo you can t go to Old Bulla post and look at some of the photo mast have been Blocked
so Hear is some of Bulla of Past

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:48:36 PM by VTR Vinduro »

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:48:53 PM by VTR Vinduro »

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:49:09 PM by VTR Vinduro »

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:49:24 PM by VTR Vinduro »

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
News Today 11/7/2017

The Crawford River Vinduro Bulahdelah

Kel and Glen have been camped at Bulla next to the Crawford river since the weekend enjoying the Nice weather .Kel got to send me a Email with some photo and I had to share them with you..Now this year we are using Two Farms so a this time its the Crawford River Vinduro
Hi Guys
Let me introduce to you the track setup
Proudly presented by Vintage Trail riders ( VTR ) the loop so far , we are looking at other sections to add.
Pictures display the initial entry to the lovely woodlands ( The New property ) after a small wet grass area crossing,
Assorted pictures of the track in the woodlands,
Final exit from woodlands across a small wet area ( could be a bog after 150 riders but we might put a pipe and gravel in the area )
Entry back to my property is near the corner fence near the caravan,
We have included the grass track area, sections of the motor cross and a lot of the old Vinduro tracks in my property we have also added a whole new section in my property to the loop, I think you will really enjoy it.
Will send more detailed photos shortly, however this will keep the Vinduro Riders Very happy in the mean time.
The loop is a lot different to the past, it has a little bit of umm that has nice flowing
feel to it.

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
All New  and Cleaned for a Free flowing Loop  thanks to Kel and Glen ...Big Thanks

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:51:31 PM by VTR Vinduro »

Offline katostrom

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi
Trying to get info for membership and entry this event. Sent email with details to vintagetrailriders@hotmail.com as per instructions but no reply. Tried same email for prev Bulahdelah event but also got no response (yes know event was eventually changed) but still not sure if need to do something else as unable to get any reply again. Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
Hi
Trying to get info for membership and entry this event. Sent email with details to vintagetrailriders@hotmail.com as per instructions but no reply. Tried same email for prev Bulahdelah event but also got no response (yes know event was eventually changed) but still not sure if need to do something else as unable to get any reply again. Any help appreciated.
Thanks

G'Day Katostrom If you have emailed  you should be Good Give VTR a Bit of Time .
VTR has just got back from Putty Putty Vinduro and all the paperwork thats goes on behind scenes ..

By the Way Kato  You have KTMs .?????

And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Offline katostrom

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi oz555ktm
Many thanks your reply, no worries will wait, have MA licence so no day licence req
Yes have a KTM, 99 640Enduro - not vintage but getting there, plus a 650VStrom(hence the katostrom thing????).
But for this event am hopefully riding a newly acquired IT175J. I say hopefully as on purchase I discovered a dodgy gearbox, just finished a rebuild with new s/hand gears and shift forks sourced from USA and first run last night, seems good so far so will finish assembly and test run this weekend. IT175 was one of my enduro bikes many years ago so keen to have another ride these bikes.
Rgds

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
All is Good .....

You will have a Ball on the It 175  ...Keep on working in shed and get wright ...

and I will see you at your First VTR Vinduro at Crawford River  Bulla ....

Oz555ktm   ....
And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
Hi
Thanks

Hi   Katostorm ...Just sent out Replys to a lot of Enquiries I don't know if you was in that group ???

Plese let us know if we answered You ???

VTR

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 10:17:17 PM by VTR Vinduro »

Offline roon

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
VTR

Appreciate you must be busy, I just want to make sure I can get registered as a member so I can participate in the upcoming events

cheers

Cameron
Spending too much time online and not enough time riding: '76 XR75, '76 Husky CC175, '76 Husky 360 Auto, '83 510TE, '84 510TE, '01 VOR400, '04 VOR450, '00 VOR503, '75 CB400/4, '63 CB72,  '70 Guzzi Ambassador, '94 Guzzi NTX650, 1981 XL500S

Offline dont

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
VTR

Appreciate you must be busy, I just want to make sure I can get registered as a member so I can participate in the upcoming events

cheers

Cameron
Cameron, if you send of email as in instructions with your details you can join vtr at the event. You don't need to be a member to book in to event.
Don

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
VTR

cheers

Cameron
Cameron, if you send of email as in instructions with your details you can join vtr at the event. You don't need to be a member to book in to event.
Don

Cameron I just replied to 20 Entries for Bulla . Entry is around 80+ so far and replied to a few Inquiries None of them had a Name of Cameron.
So You may need to resent it ..

To Entry a VTR Vinduro

You Need to E-Mail Your Name and Member ship Number
and if you need a Event Licence  or Not.
To vintagetrailriders@hotmail.com

If You are Not a Member and Would Like to come along to this Vinduro .
Then E-Mail  VTR .
Your Name 
Your Address
Your Town or Suburb
Contact  Phone Number
A Reference  Name of a Club Member Or How you come to hear about VTR will be a Big help ....
Sent this Info to  to vintagetrailriders@hotmail.com and Ask for the Information to be sent to your E-mail 

You Need to Copy and then Paste   the E-mail Address into  you E-Mail account ..   
Clicking on the vintagetrailriders@hotmail.com  hear this will NOT let you send a message to VTR ..
You need to Add it to you E-Mail Account ..
and we will then send you the forms and Info you need ..