Author Topic: Australia doiwn the drain  (Read 6460 times)

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
Re: Australia doiwn the drain
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2016, 06:48:34 PM »
Well how stupid are those Chinese corporations who are buying all the prime Australian real estate? Damn idiots  only need to wait a little longer and they can get it for a song, and not a very good song at that.

Australia is not getting rich from any of its mining sales. We dig up a bit of Oz and ship it overseas to get paid a pittance today and a little less tomorrow. That bit of Oz is being replaced by little bits of plastic and technology. Technology is something thats smart today and crap tomorrow thus worthless. In the end, Australia is a refuse dump.

Everyone knows the best way to maximise a return is to improve it then flog it off. China and many Asian countries have been doing just that for years. Australian coal, cattle, sheep ,iron ore ... Thats what made so may overseas countries great.

I hear the sound of Yuan hand clapping.

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2016, 09:39:56 PM »

My young bloke told me things are not to bad, the unemployment figures show that over 20,000 jobs have been created in the last quarter.  What the lying politicians have not said is that we lost 9000 permanent positions and most of the new jobs are part time.
          Zane
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2016, 10:25:19 PM »
We are still ranked No1 in world living standards. Whinge all you like but you could be a LOT worse off.

Thats correct Lozza . For how much longer? That I think is the point here . Asian living standards will go up and the western will go down rapidly. China is about to release  their own lead currency . No more buying US $ to pay for Chinese goods . 280 Billion $ will be returned to US very shortly , because they no longer need them . China will have its REAL gold standard  and will expose the western banking fraud even quicker .Hold on tight , because we had all the warnings

"The Wests" living standards plummeting would be the last thing China wants, who would by their goods? The more middle class Asians the more likely they will be consumers which is better not worse for us.

Since I have been alive Australia has been sold 4 or 5 times over to Pommies Yanks Japs and now the Chinese   thankfully it's not the Kiwi's
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2016, 11:31:33 PM »

My young bloke told me things are not to bad, the unemployment figures show that over 20,000 jobs have been created in the last quarter.  What the lying politicians have not said is that we lost 9000 permanent positions and most of the new jobs are part time.
          Zane
Agree Zane...
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...