Author Topic: c#@%s stole my bikes at Bendigo  (Read 11235 times)

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: c#@%s stole my bikes at Bendigo
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 06:34:36 PM »
if the perps are identified, someones chook pen will burn down ;D :D

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 06:50:34 PM »
Last weekend I spent considerable time buying and renewing policies with NRMA insurance.
The rep told me you would be surprised just how many bikes and trailers sold through Ebay and gumtreee
as parts or unregistered projects,,,eventually resurface as stolen when the new owner project/builder unwittingly goes to Register them.

Reminds me of the pain that Lyle on here felt when his ultra smick Frontera went missing.
Same thing they came into his garage to take it.
He eventually found it only just around the corner.

hope you find the culprits,,good luck.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 07:00:37 PM by Mick D »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 11:36:02 PM »
That is very unlucky with the alarm mine has a battery back up in it and power is in the shed so you can't do that I wonder how they would have known that though what your system is can you see the keypad from outside the shed.

I always wonder with these type of things did they have some sort of inside knowledge like Geoff said I can understand maybe they cased the place out but if they knew you had an alarm for most that would be a pretty big deterrent how would they know isolating the power would work I'd be doing some serious thinking if I were you it just sounds above what I have heard average criminals do.

I really hope you get them back keep hounding ask questions you only have to ask the right person sometimes you never know your luck.
1971 tm400 and PE's