Author Topic: BIkes door to door and/or frames, engines parts boxed depot to depot  (Read 24640 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
pick up and drop of service.  depot to depot along the eastern seaboard. any use to you guys ?

larger Boxed parts, ful engines, frames, rollers can dropped at the secure depots in capital citys which then can be put on a back load, not often you can get anyone to ship frames, rollers and engines across the country.

dont waste his time on a petrol tank or shoe boxes as its not worth them stopping the truck, its not a courier service, its a rescue service, if its made simple its going to be cheaper for us all and no probs. 

they can do a door to door if its a bike, but youll still pay full bike price cause it takes up a bay (metro areas mostly)

i have an account and get a special price becasue of the number of bikes we move, when i get the details sorted ill put up the correct info.  It will be on a CASH account, that i have asked to set up ( not having you clown's booking it to my account :O) i have been debating for a while cause i dont want this good thing screwed up , but after today when i got my stuff from the last run, i was so happy i felt it an injustice if i didnt share this option to you guys to get your stuff home.

eventually once set up, basically you can call them up, say it like the freak's cash account and youll get the top rate and you can just pay COD when you collect from the depot or if you pay extra and get it door to door, basically if you can get it to a city or on the coastal highway it can be moved ( if its night time must be left out on your porch as the truck comes through if they are on a night run.  might save some of you guys driving yourselfves mad, trying to move stuff around

in the meantime, What you can do is email me . call me or what ever an we can work out the logistics, once i nut out the details on how we can identify a cash account by name : like freaky VMX, they will get to know thats its okay to pick up and what can be charged.  Specially if like the rest of us your in no rush it can sit in the depot till they have a light load and youll be surprised at how cheap a motor can be sent for.  these guys transport $15+ bikes for us so they know how to look after shit and if its a bike they wont pull your forks down and blow you seals out !\

hope this is of some use to peeps. if so ill make it hapen permantly and post the details here with a walk through on what to do.

cheers, freaky  :-*
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 09:40:43 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Quicksilver

Re: BIkes door to door and/or frames, engines parts boxed depot to depot
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 09:51:38 PM »
Top stuff freaky. Good on ya..

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 12:07:17 PM »
G'day Freaky will these guys pick the IT frame from Nathans and transport to melbourne depot ??.
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 05:06:17 PM »
yes if its packed correctly - $100 ? you pick up from the depot in Oxenfold, Qld  at you lesuire :O)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:29:23 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 07:53:55 PM »
Freaky,

I think you have Hilly confused with me.  I guess it is understandable  - we are both very good looking blokes with great taste in motorcycles  ;D ;D ;D  Hilly is lugging an It frame from Yass to Melbourne - Im going the other way from Yass to Oxenford (half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast).

Cheers
T.J.B.
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 08:26:17 PM »
ahhhh you bikers all look alike to me    ::)

its nathans fault i cant keep up with him selling  his shit off all the time, i reckon he sell used car too from the back of his house.   ;)

Back to the program - >Yass to Melbourne ( melton south depot ) can happen  prity easy and id say cheap too. 

so thats a yes :-*

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:32:00 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 09:51:40 PM »
HI
after talking with freaky.last week i used the door to door opt.(2 broken ribs and only 1 lung working) they picked up on friday in brisbane and del tuesday afternoon.$275.00 complete roller 3 motors in boxes and 2 expansion chambers.the driver put every thing in the garage for me
cheers
jimg

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 11:00:28 PM »
HI
after talking with freaky.last week i used the door to door opt.(2 broken ribs and only 1 lung working) they picked up on friday in brisbane and del tuesday afternoon. complete roller 3 motors in boxes and 2 expansion chambers.the driver put every thing in the garage for me
cheers
jimg
   glad it al worked out for you mate !
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 11:04:21 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

oldfart

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 07:34:04 PM »
Freaky
Are we talking the bike shop depot at Oxenford ... 

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 07:37:57 PM »
You wouldn't happen to live close to there would you oldfart.  I am located Cairns and come to Brisbane often for work.  Trouble is in work hours I am always busy.  If you know them do you think they would do "after hours"

Cheers

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)

oldfart

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 07:54:15 PM »
Yz  250 H
                 I'm about 10 klms up the highway and yes I can help you out ...no problems with storage either .

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 08:22:58 PM »
Mate, that would be fantastic. 8)  I could try to organise myself to be there during opening times, but if it is no hassle for you I would really appreciate it.  There will, of course, be beers involved for you. ;)  I don't imagine storage would be for longer than a few weeks as I am in Brisbane fairly often.  That would give me a bit of flexibility, which would be fantastic.  I have a mate in Bald Hills where I used to live, so I would take it all and leave it there.  Then do what I like to call  the "TM Bill Luggage Scam". ;D  It will take a bit of organising as it is going to go through a number of hands, but it should all be OK.
Again much obliged - on top of that I will get to meet my first forum member. ;D

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 09:24:43 PM »
Freaky
Are we talking the bike shop depot at Oxenford ... 
yes the drop off depot is in a place called oxenford, i have given the detaisl to hilly as to the address, if he does ship it im sure he cn give you all the details, im at home no so i dont have them.  if i get time nexyt week ill post up the collection / drop off depot in each capital city, so peeps know where to expect to get to.
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Oldrodder

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 02:32:30 PM »
How much for a motorcross bike from W.A to Newcastle, the bike has no engine or seat, just a frame, fuel tank and front and rear wheels.
I may be able to get them to pull apart and box up.

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 02:38:33 PM »
Hey Oldrodder, I am in Perth and have just had a frame/swingarm etc sent to me from Sydney for under $200 door to door by http://www.airroaddirect.com.au/airroad/home.sok  . As long as your guy in Perth can break it down enough to wrap it in cut open boxes they will pick it up. If you do your booking online you can save $20.00 over what a phone booking costs, they charge by dimensional weight and for the $187 I paid I thought it was reasonable.
Ban BLACK rims NOW