Author Topic: The Freakshow under the knife  (Read 11053 times)

albrid-3

Re: The Freakshow under the knife
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2013, 09:37:43 PM »
it must have been a real bad break, all I can say is, keep off the bikes and get well soon, Freaky.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: The Freakshow under the knife
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2013, 09:43:03 PM »
We already moved our date back a week and he agreed to 1st week of September, we changed everything with MQ and now he tells me they have a state title on the same date....what the!!!. I want to see both events have plenty of entry's and be successful....I think giving it to a modern club that doesn't know what is going on in vintageland is a mistake....all they had to do was look at what events are on and liase with the right people.....we have the 3 biggest VMX events happening in Qld between April and August next year and managed to separate them by 2 months each to give people time to recover. I think Pt Augusta needs to go to the middle of Sept, they will have to find someone else who can drive a bobcat but that shouldn't be hard. We have 18 events next year with both Qld clubs  including CD and the PC Nats....that's a lot of headaches to get to work together. I think you guy's [commissioners] need to talk to the vintage community before awarding National events so things like this and all the cancelled events in the last few years don't keep happening.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.