« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 08:14:49 AM »
As to all the other members comments,ditto. All the best Tim. Cheers, Brad

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Creeps
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 08:37:19 AM »
Very late last night the "person" responsible for this disgusting effort came to my home to apologize, former workmate that blamed me for him losing job 14 Years ago!. Telstra is investigating the arsehole under Federal laws. My hope that it was not one of the registered forum members was right thank goodness . Cheers ya fantastic bunch round Australia and the World !Tim  :Db
No I did not hit him  >:( could not as my neighbours were here ......................
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Doc

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 09:04:31 AM »
The world is full of stupid people! Glad the guy had the balls to step forward Tim and I also hope he had the balls to apologize to your wife directly. This bullshit simply does not need to happen. I know of a guy who held a grudge for over 40 years over a petty workplace incident! He went to his grave carrying this grudge. An absolutely pathetic excuse by a pathetic person living an equally pathetic life.

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 10:07:31 AM »
what sort of bloke carries a grudge for that long? what a lot of wasted energy on something so long ago.

no doubt he was full of piss (and wind) when he made the call and then realised some time later what he had done.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 07:11:22 PM »
Good to see you sorted it out Tim, Offer still stands if you need a hand and if ya just need a laugh read where are all the old members  again . I 've read it every time i logged on today 3 times and my missus just gives me that look ( what are you on ) 3rd chicken beer at this time of night ,laughed just as hard first thing in the morning.
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 08:39:44 PM »
Well at least he came over, better to know who it is rather than always suspecting every one.  I was about to post you to check those kids doing the 'gear' at the Race meeting a while back and they where looking to square up.

Like i said at least you know, my neighbour who hates my guts had the cops out here a while back with a search warrent to my house for stolen motor bikes, im 95% sur5e it was then but how do you prove ity unless your a copper and can pull the file to see who called it in, surfice to say i came home one day after being told on the phone i had 10 mins to appear at my house before they let themselves in, when i pulled into my street there where Dets every where with a warrent to search the house for 9 stolen motor bikes and parts, after i laughed and then spewed i had to drive all the way home for 30 mins my relief turned to pissed off, not for the fact half the street was out enjoying the show but the fact that after they combed through all  my parts and bikes for an hour and i had recipets up to my armpits ( lucky i keep bills) they wouldnt explain who or why it was called in and how was the "informant' able to ecxactly point the number of bikes on the premises ? the only way in was a breakin, besides the fact the week earlier i had taken 3 bike ususally heredown to my girlfriends place ???  i want to know who and how they got in to get the specifics ? still asking questions but apparently unless i can fingerthem on the premises you cant get a trespass or break and enter, things can be very one sided, but im still only 95% sure it was them but i cant be 100%, so i know the frustration you would have been going through raking you brain as to who and why.  SOme people just wake up and do stupid things some days, for him that was one of them.  Glad its worked out Timbo !
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 10:02:31 AM »
good move to keep all receipts Freaky and if it sounds or looks suss it mostly likely is toxic! Thanks for the support mee soon  one dat I hope .Tim
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.