Author Topic: YZ250-E  (Read 7706 times)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
YZ250-E
« on: April 01, 2013, 08:11:30 PM »
After finally getting a chance to run my 125e around the broadford track this weekend I am completely wrapped with the bike!! Does nearly everything it should and really does feel good underneath me despite tipping around 90kg :'( at the moment, so I'm gonna look for a 250e stable mate for her to give me options in bigger capacity classes. Although if there's a reason why i maybe shouldn't get a 250e then feel free to let me know, I don't know If they were a good or bad thing? A pretty much ready to go bike would be preferred and I well understand that's worth more than the average bucket o shit, happy to pay a fair price for a good bike. Could possibly swap for a good Yamaha 2t vinduro mount if that tickled ya fancy.

Regards, Brendan
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:27:33 PM by Rookie#1 »
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
Re: YZ250-E
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 08:51:54 PM »
If you're going to race Evo you'd be better off with a G or H, they are much improved but if you don't care about that then get the E.. I had one from brand new, they are a decent bike.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 08:56:39 PM »
If you're going to race Evo you'd be better off with a G or H, they are much improved but if you don't care about that then get the E.. I had one from brand new, they are a decent bike.

An E allows me to ride in pre78 with a few organisations here in Vic, im also happy enough to use an e in any evo class at a Viper day as im not all that likely to be in the place getters anyways. Just out for a bit of fun and a ride.
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

Offline Paul552

• Legend
  • HEAVEN #552
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 09:16:45 PM »
http://www.vmxunlimited.com/yamaha-yz250e-1978-model/

This has been on this site for a while

I assume it is still there
'77 YZ125D '84 CR250RE '89 CR250RK '84 CR80RE  '09 YZ250F

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 10:18:43 PM »

An E allows me to ride in pre78 with a few organisations here in Vic, im also happy enough to use an e in any evo class at a Viper day as im not all that likely to be in the place getters anyways. Just out for a bit of fun and a ride.

Get a D , they are a bit heavier but have a less revy motor with the 5 speed as apposed to the E's six.Dont know where you will be riding a E in pre 78.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 10:24:44 PM »
Thanks for the advice in regards to weight and gear box's, have spoken to people involved with or Presidents of 2 of the major Vintage Mx hosts in Vic and all have advised that riding an E in pre78 is fine with them at a club level. I dont plan on ever doing nationals, or troubling the place getters at club events for that matter  :D :).

Cheers, Brendan
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 10:49:19 PM by Rookie#1 »

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 10:31:19 PM »
Thanks for the advice in regards to weight and gear box's, have spoken to people involved with or Presidents of the 3 major Vintage Mx hosts in Vic and all have advised that riding an E in pre78 is fine with them at a club level. I dont plan on ever doing nationals, or troubling the place getters at club events for that matter  :D :).

Cheers, Brendan
I have to ask the question... What is the point of letting a 78 model bike in pre 78?  Nek Minut someone's going to want to ride their 78 CR250R in pre 78 too..

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 10:43:21 PM »
Thanks for the advice in regards to weight and gear box's, have spoken to people involved with or Presidents of the 3 major Vintage Mx hosts in Vic and all have advised that riding an E in pre78 is fine with them at a club level. I dont plan on ever doing nationals, or troubling the place getters at club events for that matter  :D :).

Cheers, Brendan
I have to ask the question... What is the point of letting a 78 model bike in pre 78?  Nek Minut someone's going to want to ride their 78 CR250R in pre 78 too..
that was going to be my post , take my fox cr250 or a Maico magnum.I'll believe it when I see it.Theres enough EVO racing going on without jumping into pre 78 as well.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »
Its a bit late for April fools Rookie  ::)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 10:46:32 PM »

Cheers, Brendan

And would that be the end of the world?? I dont know CR's well enough to know if there are major changes between the 2 years you've mentioned and if there is then i see your point in their regards, but if there isn't and there is a solid justification of them being a legitimate flow on then why not?? I really dont want this thread to be hijacked and become another load of eligibility questioning bullshit but i am getting a bit tired of hearing anything of the sort, such trivial, nit picking should be reserved for organisations who have dramatic over flows of competitors and struggle to get everyone out on the track enough times in a day to satisfy their members......i'm not aware of any VMX clubs dealing with this problem at the minute???

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 11:04:33 PM »
But Rookie a 78 YZ250 is way different to a 77, it isn't a so called flow on model. I'm not interested in turning this thread into an eligibility shitfight either..

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 11:22:49 PM »
But Rookie a 78 YZ250 is way different to a 77, it isn't a so called flow on model. I'm not interested in turning this thread into an eligibility shitfight either..

Ok Johnny, i guess i'll need to do some more homework. There must have been a lot more changes to the 250 as opposed to the 125 between the D and E models?? Regardless of what use i'll put it to i'm still on the lookout for the 250E all the same.

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 01:02:15 AM »
A mate of mine has a really nice 250d for sale Brendan, its yellow like my 400 but in better condition. He has spent a bomb on it. It's on bike sales still I'm fairly sure. Genuine American bike he bought it off the same bloke I got my 400f off.

In regards to class eligibility if you race an E in pre 78 I might just rock up on my F to contest the championship viper class this year seeing as they have made that class the premier class. It may need the numbers anyhow :)
YZ 250 modern, YZ 125G, YZ 125E, IT 400D, IT 175G x 2, YZ 400F CR250re,  2012 yz450fse Service Honda CR500AF.   Viper #73

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 08:00:37 AM »
A mate of mine has a really nice 250d for sale Brendan, its yellow like my 400 but in better condition. He has spent a bomb on it. It's on bike sales still I'm fairly sure. Genuine American bike he bought it off the same bloke I got my 400f off.

In regards to class eligibility if you race an E in pre 78 I might just rock up on my F to contest the championship viper class this year seeing as they have made that class the premier class. It may need the numbers anyhow :)

That's fine with me Mark, just make sure you've got my coffee and biccies ready for me in the time between when you cross the line and when i come in  :D. I've seen your mates D but she's pretty pricey considering the current market place, does look pretty sweet though. I'f i go no good lookin for an e i might give him a bell and see how "firm" his price is.

Simo63

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 08:50:54 AM »
Here is a link to the bike Yamahaha is referring to:

http://www.bikesales.com.au/private/details/yamaha-yz250-1978-14335262?__Ns=p_PriceSort_Decimal|0||p_Make_String|0||p_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&__Qpb=1&__sid=13DC9E6B23AD&__N=1432 604 1430 1429 1626 1428 4294967267 4294967107

(He should advertise it as a 1977 model in the headline and not 1978, might get a few more lookers)

Looks to have had lots spent so would be a great basis for a excellent race bike.  Just needs suspension done and a PFR pipe and you're away.

Having one of these bikes myself, I can tell you they are THE Japanese bike to have in Pre 78 and mine is just awesome fun to ride.

I don't know the seller but if I were you I'd chase him up to see if you can negotiate a deal Rookie  ;D

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 08:54:17 AM »
Thanks for the advice in regards to weight and gear box's, have spoken to people involved with or Presidents of 2 of the major Vintage Mx hosts in Vic and all have advised that riding an E in pre78 is fine with them at a club level. I dont plan on ever doing nationals, or troubling the place getters at club events for that matter  :D :).

Cheers, Brendan
Unbelievable.

TM BILL

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 09:05:14 AM »

Cheers, Brendan
Unbelievable.

Brad dont let it worry you , i dont know if Brendan is having a lend of us  ;) or if this is the way some people see the sport , "im not a contender so i shouldn't have to ride within the class rules "  ???

I was pissed that your other thread got turned into the usual shit fight so you had to lock it as i believe you were trying to open up a valid discussion  ::)

Back to the 250 E  :) dont know bugger all about the 250s but the 125E is a great little bike , that 250D looks like a good buy and is a true pre 78 bike  ;)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 09:05:54 AM »

Cheers, Brendan
Unbelievable.

Seriously mate, give it up. A series you'll never race nor a grid you'll ever see, why get ya knickers in a knot about how they run their clubs and what they will or won't allow in whatever class. Put your efforts into having things the way YOU want them at meetings where it may actually affect you. Just let the rest of us ride our old bikes and smile while we do it. Cause that smile is about the only thing that anyone wins at a vmx club day.

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 09:24:44 AM »

Cheers, Brendan
Unbelievable.

Seriously mate, give it up. A series you'll never race nor a grid you'll ever see, why get ya knickers in a knot about how they run their clubs and what they will or won't allow in whatever class. Put your efforts into having things the way YOU want them at meetings where it may actually affect you. Just let the rest of us ride our old bikes and smile while we do it. Cause that smile is about the only thing that anyone wins at a vmx club day.
Not them , you. Even though, Viper has the pre78 as the "premier class". With the likes of yourself with a 78 model bike. I'm sure it wouldn't happen.
Amazing. You want to buck the system, be prepared for the eligibility bullshit. Exactly what my rant was about. You even came on my thread not to put anything with substance but to single out something fairly irrelevant. So here you are wanting to put a bike into pre 78 that isn't a pre 78 bike. Time and time again so many guys want to do exactly what you are wanting to do. Oh it's only at club level and oh I won't run the nationals and oh, I'm not fast enough to bother the place getters. Well ride it in evo and don't bother the forking place getters there. I'd like a dollar for every new guy that want's to buck the system because at the end of the day don't want to be at a disadvantage riding their worst of era bike in the allocated class, whether they are a competitive rider or not. I abide by the rules yet I'm the bad guy because your type doesn't want to hear the truth. Ride your bike in evo. It's not that hard.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 09:28:10 AM »
have to agree with brad, it's not pre- school, there is a set of rules and guidelines in place for reasons. if anything, you need to pull your head in, and ride your bike in its class and have a fat time doing so. now that's simple is it not?

cheers Worms

EBT

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2013, 09:33:13 AM »
have to agree with brad, it's not pre- school, there is a set of rules and guidelines in place for reasons. if anything, you need to pull your head in, and ride your bike in its class and have a fat time doing so. now that's simple is it not?

cheers Worms

Here, here to that  ;D

Cheers Mick.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 09:47:33 AM »
BRAD, have you ever considered that one of the clubs hosting the days that i'd ride at might only go up to pre78? and that they'd rather another rider at their day rather than 1 less. If you have a problem with that then i suggest you contact them and offer your pathetic "rant" (your words) to them. You're dead right i offered my 2 cents on your aggressively toned, self righteous thread you started yesterday, you go out looking to antagonise folks here for arguments and then for some reason always seem dumbfounded when thats exactly what you get!  ::) You phrased yourself to be taking on an entire state with your initial post, were you again dumbfounded when someone from that state took aim back at you?? Seriously mate i don't know you from a flucking bar of soap and don't wish to, but i can only recommend you try and put some of your efforts into things that might actually achieve your desired results. Good luck to you and good day sir.

As for you Mr.EBT, you can keep your bullshit lack of useful input on your own forum. You're another one who thinks their opinion is the only one that matters and will refuse to take anyone else's point of view on board. You and Brad should start a club  :D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:51:22 AM by Rookie#1 »

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 10:19:44 AM »
Man all I'm considering is the fact you don't want to run by the rules. Nothing more, nothing less. That is the way you are talking in general, not about a one time deal to make the numbers. I'm just the bad guy that's pointing it out to you and not winning any friends in the process. The fact I've now burnt you by pointing out what you don't want to hear is the down side as I don't really want people to hate me, but for the love of the sport I will.
You're another one who thinks their opinion is the only one that matters and will refuse to take anyone else's point of view on board. You and Brad should start a club /quote]
What point of view? To cheat is okay because you aren't fast?
Maybe you should start up a club. An all in what ever just go round all day pre 2013 club.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2013, 10:26:59 AM »
The class is called Pre 1978, not Pre '78 and selected guests. I'm with Brad on this, as soon as we start to fudge the cutoffs to suit one or two blokes who have bikes that miss the cut it turns to anarchy. The next thing you know 'Bob' will rock up with his '78 Maico Magnum with pre 78 plates on it crying" If you let Brendan race his Yamaha YZ-E 250 in pre 78, I'm going to race there too" and pretty soon the barriers are blurred and the class turns to shit. The very success of vintage motocross has been because the cutoff dates have been strictly adhered to since 1988. Sure the odd bike comes out of the woodwork that legally crosses the cutoff barrier like the M2 125 Elsinore in pre 75 or the RT1 Yamaha in pre 70 but these bikes have only been included after careful consideration by officials.

I don't care if it's a lowly club day or Farleigh Castle, the rules are there to create a level playing field. If you feel you have a case for allowing the YZ250-E into pre 78 Brendan go through the proper process and submit a proposal to the commission through your club or otherwise enjoy riding in Evo on your Yam.

I was pissed that your other thread got turned into the usual shit fight so you had to lock it as i believe you were trying to open up a valid discussion   
Me too, it's ironic that when you look at the threads that have been locked or banished to the Dumgeon, you'll find that it's often "the usual suspects" who've disrupted discussion. If many of these blokes used their knowledge for good instead of evil this forum would be a happier, more informative place.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 10:30:00 AM by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 10:41:06 AM »
I might just start that club Brad, bet I'll get bums on seats and smiles on dials! Seems a lot of folk are more interested in sticking to the rule book down to the poofteenth rather than encouraging people to get involved where ever they can. Y'all can argue till your blue in the face but we'll still respectfully choose to disagree with one another, until vmx club days start having to cap numbers and turn people away because of having too many riders registered on the day I think my point has relevance. That's my last word on the matter, if anyone happens to know of a 250e worth looking at feel free to let know  :D

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 10:48:03 AM »
The surprising thing about this cat fight is that rookie doesn't have a 250E yet. It would make sense to get a 250D, put a trick aftermarket alloy swingarm and shock on it and Bob's your uncle.. You have a legal and trick pre 78 and competitive Evo bike  :)

TM BILL

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 10:54:49 AM »
The surprising thing about this cat fight is that rookie doesn't have a 250E yet. It would make sense to get a 250D, put a trick aftermarket alloy swingarm and shock on it and Bob's your uncle.. You have a legal and trick pre 78 and competitive Evo bike  :)

John i thought Rookie was having a lend of us but no it seems hes serious  ::) Your option is the obvious one but i dont think thats what this is about .

I think its called trolling but im not up with forum ettiqute  ??? so i will have to use real life talk and say its shit stirring  ;)

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 11:07:29 AM »
It's the fact he feels it's okay to ride in pre 78 with a 78 bike and still can't see why it's a problem. Why can't a bloke ride in evo with a smile on his dial or buy a D and legally ride pre78. Rookie sees it as me being a rule nazi. It's so easy to conform to the basic rules we have. What about the majority of people that abide by the rules that see a 78 bike on the grid? Would the guy lined up next to 78 yz be happy when he's sitting looking up from his 76 cr250. You bet he won't. Rookie is looking at it with his own self centred wants in mind. He just wants a ride. Best to ride a modern at a modern event then you can ride what ever class you want. Oh hang on, no you can't....

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 12:16:28 PM »
Some people see the sport , "I’m not a contender so I shouldn't have to ride within the class rules "

Some people do honestly believe this but overlook the fact that it just alienates other riders that also ride at the back of the pack.

I can understand that the clubs may have offered that you could have an introduction ride on an out of class bike but I’m surprised that they would have told its members to actively seek out and buy a 78 model for the Pre 78 class.

Low start numbers can be a reason to modify a class to fill grids but I don’t believe that it should be used as a reason to ignore the basic class structure altogether.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 12:59:31 PM »
Can someone please point out to me the 5 most significant differences between the 250 D&E, besides the obvious swing arm.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 01:01:47 PM »
I'm with Brad on this....make 1 exception and then the floodgates open...shit I would love to ride my 2000 model FC501 Husaberg in pre 78.....125 class of course.....and that folks is EXACTLY the same as what Rookie wants to do....might be a different bike but still the same outcome (I might woop Brads arse for once but I dought it). Vintage Motocross is about era racing, we are lucky enough to have age racing in some classes aswell and you know what....it works....you need a structure otherwise it falls apart and you would loose more riders that do the right thing than you would gain riders who want to do the wrong thing. I'm surprised that a club has givin the OK for this and would like to see that in writing. Its funny how "newbees" come to the sport, the rules dont suit them so they have to change them, it happens all the time and when someone pulls them up about it they usually sulk off and or start the personal attacks....we have I think one of the best Vintage systems in the world and although not perfect seems to work for the majority of people.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 01:05:21 PM »
Simple Brendan: buy my mates 77 haha!!
YZ 250 modern, YZ 125G, YZ 125E, IT 400D, IT 175G x 2, YZ 400F CR250re,  2012 yz450fse Service Honda CR500AF.   Viper #73

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 01:09:20 PM »
Can someone please point out to me the 5 most significant differences between the 250 D&E, besides the obvious swing arm
There's only one difference that matters....the release date.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 01:12:05 PM by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Tahitian_Red

• Legend
  • Mugen ME480
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 01:14:50 PM »
Differences between YZ400D and E only a few.

Differences between YZ250D and E quite a few.
The "Factory Novice"
California, USA

'74 Suzuki TM100, '75 Bultaco 250 Pursang, '77 Honda XR75, '77 Suzuki RM125B, '77 Yamaha YZ400D, '79 Honda CR250RZ Moto-X Fox Replica, '83 Honda ME480RD Mugen

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 01:16:54 PM »
Can someone please point out to me the 5 most significant differences between the 250 D&E, besides the obvious swing arm.

Anyone who cared to elaborate I'd be greatly appreciative. FWIW this thread is quicky approaching 500 views, from that I've had 3 genuine people help me out with bikes they intend to sell or point me in the direction of one they know of. Thankyou to those people, your help is much appreciated.

Regards, Brendan
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 01:20:52 PM by Rookie#1 »

Offline crossedup2

• B-Grade
  • Never enough shed time.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 01:18:33 PM »
Brendan
The 250E has the small case motor, 6 speed box, longer underhang on the fork legs, different barrell (same piston), different electronics and stator, slightly lighter, different frame, air cleaner and the obvious, different swing arm.

They share with the 250D, rear shock, seat, tank, wheels and brakes.

The YZ400D and E are identical in most things except for forks and swing arm.
Anything Yamaha. AT1, CT1 (X3), RT1, DT3 (x3), YZ125X,  YZ250E, YZ400D, IT175E, IT250H, XR500RC . Always looking for Pre 78 Yamaha stuff....

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 01:23:22 PM »
Brendan
The 250E has the small case motor, 6 speed box, longer underhang on the fork legs, different barrell (same piston), different electronics and stator, slightly lighter, different frame, air cleaner and the obvious, different swing arm.

Thank you very much for your input and info, much appreciated.

maico police

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2013, 02:38:33 PM »
You go for it Brendan   :D

maico police

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2013, 02:45:17 PM »
Live your dream son. Don't let others hold you back..... :)

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2013, 03:26:07 PM »
You go for it Brendan   :D
Live your dream son. Don't let others hold you back..... :)

Haha!!

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 05:14:38 PM »
WOW...Three pages of Pre 78 125 eligibility and not one mention of the dreaded RM 125 B. surely a record ;D

Just joking....pick on the Yammy
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 02:57:06 PM »

Brendan

Plus

Different expansion chamber, D has the bolt on flange on the barrel that the pipe fits into where the E has the extruded exhaust port like most 2 strokes from 78/79 onwards. Kickstarter.

The YZ250E & the YZ250F are almost identical in the engine. Electrics are different but as long as you swap the lot, stator plate & coils, stator & CDI you can use either. Hi tension coil the same.
Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?