Poll

Vote for Tim754 in the Senate

Yes I  would willingly vote for Tim
4 (80%)
No I could not vote for any other , than Tim754
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Vote for me! Hey wait on I am just above the New Scam thread....  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Vote for me! Hey wait on I am just above the New Scam thread....
« on: February 14, 2013, 06:39:46 PM »
 Satire Disclaimer. Some of this may be my personal beliefs, some may be just crap. Your choice

::)Decided I would like to run the great country of Australia! So well you all better vote for me ;)
Take over New Zealand and lease it back to the Kiwis for half a dozen sea shells
 Finance department and taxes : Personal tax and small/medium business to stay at status quo till we can lower them and get rid of the bureaucracies them suck it all up anyway!
    Large corporations to start to pay taxes  . They can pay up first off then beg for any legal deductions I see fit.Piss off any "carbon tax and  other such bullshit"
Prices of things... Australia and NZ to pay the same as other countries ,not inflated ripoffs. ie download of music $1.23 in USA same download in Aus $1.98 and our dollar is worth more !!
Review "privatized domestic utilities and services" kick out all the rip off merchants amongst them. (That be the lot!) Restore and rebuild the railways. Build real roads and highways that do not have cancerous tolls.. Build new dams...and utilize the vast amounts of cheap coal here in Australia for power.
Have a quarter of all golf courses to be converted and maintained as VMX circuits...
Foreign Aid? Gone except for New Guinea , Torres islands, neighboring pacific and Indian ocean islands. ..my choice. (remember we have taken over NZ so hey your on the payroll already OK
NO DUAL CITIZENS OR PASSPORTS ... Shit your either an Aussie/Zedder or your NOT. This current dual passport shit here is crazy. Even the USA has that spelled out.
We start forthwith to buy our oils, gases metals and other necessities at the best "delivered' price around the globe. Ending the Singapore price fixing crap.
Enough for now. Any supporters?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 08:26:39 PM by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Vote for me!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 06:50:13 PM »
More you want more...
The states of Australia shall be in name only..for sporting reasons... good riddance to poxy state goverments . The federal mob would be under total watch ,when a question is asked they shall answer it! any derision of any former mob will be punishable with say six months in solitary first offense. On all sides What a useless grimy snouts in the trough lot we have now.

Ridiculous political correctness shall be outlawed and replaced with commonsense and respect....
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 06:53:10 PM by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Vote for me!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 06:57:30 PM »
Local councils to be abolished and their premises used solely for the storage of ag equipment to maintain said quarter of golf courses
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Vote for me! Hey wait on I am just above the New Scam thread....
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 06:58:16 PM »
Approved!

PM me for address to leave a brown paper bag full of money/methanol/pig turds. General Ted ;)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 07:02:42 PM by Tim754 »
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 07:03:58 PM »
Don't do it Tim ~  :'(
you'll miss out all those nice units heading to the Speedway track at HBBB at Easter   :P  :P  ;D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 07:29:24 PM by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 07:05:26 PM »
HBBB proclaimed a National Holiday! See no political bullshit here I just Do! ;)

Is good/lucky that I don't do drugs or even get drunk now....
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 07:08:26 PM by Tim754 »
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 07:09:20 PM »
Are you looking at becoming the new prisoner x?  :o

Offline Iain Cameron

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 07:13:22 PM »
I think you,( I mean your Prime Minister sir Tim ) That a new rule should be made for the public service . When one of these people say that something can't be done the offender should be shot then hung on the fence out side after shooting a large percent of these so called workers it might sink in that they work for us and we expect results . Just like hanging crows on the fence it teaches the others a lesson  . Also all these National Parks could be put to use for the Enduro people , the unemployed can be used as flaggies and track maintenance . Iain
Yamaha tragic ; dt1, rt1, dt2, rt2, dt2mx , rt2mx , mx250, mx360,sc500, 74dt125, yzx125, yzc250, yzc400, yzd250, yzd400, yzh250, yzh80 , dt100 , xr75 ko xr80 03 , it175 82 . Not a member of any club

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 07:15:18 PM »
Nope I be the Boss Honcho, so that'd make me prisoner A    Private 3rd class tony27
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 07:20:08 PM »
I think you,( I mean your Prime Minister sir Tim ) That a new rule should be made for the public service . When one of these people say that something can't be done the offender should be shot then hung on the fence out side after shooting...
Good thought  Corporal iainyz ,two problems  1 some of the pubic services are Aussies and don't I wont pop them off for that reason, 2 and if i did give the order, which lazy shiny arse would bother to get up and carry it out?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 11:43:51 AM by Tim754 »
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 08:14:44 PM »
Viva el presidente!  :D

Tex

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 08:30:21 PM »
Why Thank you Field Marshall Tex  ;)
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 08:45:59 PM »
Mufflers , crossbar pads,Suzuki foot pegs optional on all up to and inclusive of pre85 race bikes, all types and codes.
 Painted wheels must be run only with 5 meter fluoro poles attached 'bearing long flowing pink silk ribbons.
Racing licenses to be quartered in price , be inclusive of quality useful personal accident insurance , and balance for employing trained flag marshalls and officials at meetings.
Racing Rules and regs to be clear and easy to comprehend.

Voltaire.

Offline Kenneth S (222)

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Sydney, Australia
    • View Profile
    • 24 Hour T-shirts
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 08:47:49 PM »
Great poster!
Kenneth S
Go For It

Heaven VMX Club - Racing No 222 - 79 CR250RZ - 84 CR250RE (Steam Train) - 89 CR250RK

Race Bike History
76 RM125A, 77 RM125B, 78 RM125C, RM400C, 79 CR250RZ, 80 YZ250G, 81 RM465X, 82-83 RM490 Frank Pons Special(Beetle's 81 Race Bike)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 08:51:35 PM »
Great imposter...
                                                   Voltaire.