Author Topic: Funnies/Jokes  (Read 636306 times)

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Funnies/Jokes
« Reply #1590 on: May 28, 2012, 09:44:30 PM »
 A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital,
wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose,
still heavily sedated from a difficult four hour surgical procedure
A young student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.
Nurse,' he mumbles, from behind the mask 'Are my testicles black?'
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies 'I don't know, Sir.
I'm only here to wash your upper body.'
He struggles to ask again,
'Nurse, are my testicles black?'
Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles,
she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other,
lifting and moving them around and around gently.
Then, she takes a close look and says, 'No sir, they aren't and I assure you,
there's nothing wrong with them, Sir !!'
The man pulls off his oxygen mask,
smiles at her and says very slowly,
'Thank you very much.
That was wonderful, but listen very, very closely.....
' A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k ?
.......................................................................................

The power of Management

If you've ever worked for a boss who reacts before getting the facts and thinking things through, you will love this!

Arcelor-Mittal Steel, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO. The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning against a wall. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business. He asked the guy, "How much money do you make a week?"

A little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, "I make $400 a week. Why?"

The CEO said, "Wait right here." He walked back to his office, came back in two minutes, and handed the guy $1,600 in cash and said, "Here's four weeks' pay. Now GET OUT and don't come back."

Feeling pretty good about himself the CEO looked around the room and asked, "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?"

From across the room a voice said, "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Offline KTMaico

• A-Grade
  • "Love or Lust it's always a Maico"
    • View Profile
    • Maico Lovers & Fans
« Reply #1591 on: May 29, 2012, 01:20:26 PM »
A guy walks into a Brothel, looks for the best looking, sexiest worker there.
She ask's how would you like it!
The guy replies just like the wife does it
She ask's how's that?
He say's for free.
1981 Maico 490 (Special Build)
1979 Husqvarna CR250
1975 Suzuki RH250
1975 Suzuki RM125 S
1959 Mk1 Jaguar 3.4 4 speed manual with O/Drive

Offline TooFastTim

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: May 29, 2012, 01:55:51 PM »
The power of Management

If you've ever worked for a boss who reacts before getting the facts and thinking things through, you will love this!

Arcelor-Mittal Steel, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO. The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.

This story is true except it was Robert Maxwell.

TM BILL

« Reply #1593 on: June 02, 2012, 05:31:56 PM »
Here are some customer reviews from Amazon's website featuring VEET's Men Hair Removal Gel.......... I'm astounded that people can laugh about such self-inflicted pain!
                                                                                                    P

Customer Reviews
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml

435 Reviews

5 star:
   (323)

4 star:
   (59)

3 star:
   (21)

2 star:
   (8)

1 star:
   (24)

Average Customer Review

4.5 out of 5 stars (435 customer reviews)

Share your thoughts with other customers

Create your own review

Search Customer Reviews

[          ]

[X] Only search this product's reviews

The most helpful favourable review
The most helpful critical review

20,350 of 20,476 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't...

Read the full review ›

Published 4 months ago by Andrew

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews

2,565 of 2,605 people found the following review helpful

3.0 out of 5 stars LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
I like the clean shaven look down in my gentleman's log cabin, so for the past few years I've used a shaver. However the hair keeps growing back which means every 6 months I have to spend 20 minutes trimming again. As I'm sure you've realise this is valuable time I cannot waste. So I decided to get to the root of the problem and purchased this product.

Probably...

Read the full review ›

Published 1 month ago by The Cantankerous Tiger

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 … 44| Next ›
 Most Helpful First | Newest First

20,350 of 20,476 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS, 24 Jan 2012

By

Andrew - See all my reviews

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comments (941)

2,565 of 2,605 people found the following review helpful

3.0 out of 5 stars LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION, 17 April 2012

By

The Cantankerous Tiger - See all my reviews

I like the clean shaven look down in my gentleman's log cabin, so for the past few years I've used a shaver. However the hair keeps growing back which means every 6 months I have to spend 20 minutes trimming again. As I'm sure you've realise this is valuable time I cannot waste. So I decided to get to the root of the problem and purchased this product.

Probably the first thing you will notice after using this product is the pain. Although as a man I lack the required experience, I'm going to estimate that using this product is at least eleven times more painful than childbirth.
Imagine sticking a rusty razor blade into your favourite eye, before tying your hands behind your back. Then imagine that you use the entrenched razor blade to slice open a raw onion. All the while being butt naked. This product is slightly more painful than that.

However if we ignore the blinding, crippling and debilitating pain I should point out that this product is remarkably effective. Before, all manner of organisms great and small lived down there, now nothing can grow; not even on a cellular level. Sadly this includes my genitalia; I've spent the last four hours staring fixedly at Carol Vorderman's arse, all to no avail. My tinkywinkleton hasn't even so much as perked up, so if my review seems a bit harsh, it's only because I wanted children.

All in all an effective and reasonably priced product - 3 Stars.

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comments (64)

1,153 of 1,176 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Increased Sports Performance Bonus, 24 April 2012

By

Tagnutt Mandeville - See all my reviews

As a highly competitive amateur athlete, I have long been aware of the benefits of a highly polished scrotum pole and hair-free saddle-bags, especially when going for the `longer look' as displayed by Linford in his famous lunchbox.

Previously I had used the old-school method of a cutthroat razor, but as you can imagine, this was a tricky and delicate operation, and to make matters worse, it was difficult to get into a comfortable position in the chair at my local Barbers. Anyway, I am quite hairy down there and my snippet valve looks like Brian May's plughole so eventually the Barber said he could no longer perform the task for me. He also said that looking up my whizzer every Saturday at 11:30 put him off his lunch, as he usually has toad-in-the-hole followed by chocolate-coated donuts as a Saturday treat.

He did not want to leave me in the lurch and said that he had read some excellent reviews on Amazon about Veet for men and suggested I give it try.

Like many other reviewers, I made the mistake of not reading the bumph properly; I used the whole tube and completely coated my cock eggs, barse and nipsy with the stuff. Anyway, I lost track of time, and it was the foul stench of dissolving clinkers and melting hair that brought me to my senses. As I looked at my watch through the putrid fog that had formed around me, I could see that it had been applied for exactly 5 minutes 59 seconds. This presented me with a problem, as when the searing pain began, I was outside my flat, sat in the communal gardens, in a deck chair precisely 100 meters and 3 flights of stairs away from my bathroom. It was as if I had lowered my under-carriage through a volcano and into Hades, whereupon Beelzebub, annoyed by the uninvited intrusion, jabbed me in the rectum with his fork.

I took off from the deckchair like Usain Bolt out of the TV adverts. Within 12 seconds, the bathroom was filled with steamy fetid barse broth, and I had the clock weights, biffin's-bridge and Sherriff's badge under ice-cold running water at the tap end of the bath. This did not please the missus, as she was relaxing in there at the time surrounded by floating petals and candles, although she did say that the sight of my ringpiece flashing like a brake light was impressive, and she was pleased to see that my arse barnacles had all but disappeared.

When I looked at my watch again, I realised how quickly I had made it up the stairs and the idea dawned on me that I had discovered a 100% legal sports performance enhancer. Now when I compete in a competition I dab a small amount around my Samantha Janus and taint exactly 6 minutes before the race is due to start. If I am doing the hurdles, I change the ratio and put more on my barse to make me jump higher. This proved to be particularly effective a couple of weeks ago, as after crossing the hurdles finish line, I accidentally won the high jump and steeple chase too, looking for the water jump to wash the stuff off.

Now I can hear you all thinking that none of this is particularly extraordinary, especially given the reviews that you have already read. However, when I tell you that I am 45 years old, 5' 4" tall and weigh 15 stone, and I used to do the shot-put that should put things into context. As this is an Olympic year I think Tagnutt and Mandeville or whatever their names are, should be redesigned with hairless nether-regions and the British squad should use my technique and be sponsored by Veet, although I don't recommend it for the beach volley ball team.

5 Stars from me.

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comments (64)

1,555 of 1,589 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for nose hair, 14 April 2012

By

Matt Guy - See all my reviews

Although I understood the part about 'intimate use' I could not find anything about this not being for nose or ear hair. I get fed up with constantly cutting myself whilst trying to cut my ear and nose hair with a pair of Kitchen Scissors, so I decided that this product would work for me. I rubbed it up into my nostrils and around the outside of my ears. Very soon the burn started and trust me it really makes your eyes water. Probably more that if it was on your knob or bollocks like the other reviewer did. If your eyes do water, make sure the product is not on your hands when you go to wipe your eyes as this porodcut also removes eyelashes and eyebrows and makes youe eyes water even more. I look like I have been put on a sunbed for too long and people keep asking me why I am crying. Still, a good product which does what it says.

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comments (9)

122 of 124 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny sack saved my life, 8 May 2012

By

Nick R "njrobinson2003" - See all my reviews

Picture the scene: a badly sunburnt, blistered and shaved Boris Johnson carries two red Space Hoppers accross the surface of Mars. This is an accurrate description of the current state of my genital region 3 weeks after a liberal application of this product. Seriously, my once proud Biggles looks more like the lone equine survivor of a fire at a donkey sanctuary.

On the positive side i can report the following unexpected benefits:
- My pain threshold has almost trebled
- I can now pass urine in 3 positions: standing, sitting and curled in a ball weeping.
- using a shammy leather and some wax I was able to polish up my ballbag enough to act as a signal for passing ships, saving me from certain starvation one time when i was stuck on a desert island.

It is due only to point 3 that this product gets 5 stars.

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comment

561 of 574 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Good results at first interrogation, 25 April 2012

By

Mr. H. A. Outhwaite - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   

Excellent product. Most prisoners confessed within five minutes of the first application. Can recommend.

Yours,
Ali Muhabarakah,
Secret Police, Damascus

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comments (3)

63 of 64 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothly does it., 5 May 2012

By

G. Leasley (UK) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   

After ignoring all the reviews about this item, I purchased this to do a bit of hedge trimming in my downstairs areas.
Taking great care to clean and rinse all areas before use I liberally creamed my tackle with a double helping of veet ,as it was a time where the bushes were remarkably thick and in desperate need of some attention. However seeing as I was covered, and still had a hand full, I proceeded to cover the back passage also.
Can you imaging my surprise when I found out I had forgotten to time the process and relied in counting to 6 minutes as I had forgotten my watch.
Being of sound mind and body, it took me over 3 minutes to discover that 6 minutes is 360 seconds, so after doing the math I started counting.
I don't claim to be a clever person but can you imaging my surprise when after counting to 200 i felt a burning desire to rip off my plums and place them in liquid nitrogen. imaging the surprise as i was told never to leave a job half don't, that I carried on counting to 360.
Around the 300 mark, I think I blacked out with the pain.
While is a state of un-imaginable pain, i discovered that my back side was on fire, and proceeded to cry out in pain.
Finally i reached 360, and ran to my chest freezer to dunk my lower half in the cold and hopefully regain some feeling in that area.
Taking care not to boil the frozen peas, i cleaned my gentleman's sausage and plums to remove the now boiling substance from them and my back passage.
Can you imaging the sight i found when I could not feel my middle section as pain had now turned to numbness, and what was pink skin, was now a beautiful shade of scarlet.

least to say, i was hairless and looking good. Thanks veet, your amazing. 5*, cant wait for next month to do it all again.

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comment

299 of 307 people found the following review helpful

1.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Baby Jesus deliver me from this torment, 30 April 2012

By

Lee - See all my reviews

Possessing as I do a genital cluster that bears an uncanny resemblance (and indeed aroma) to Chewbacca's armpit, I decided to purchase this product. Upon applying the creme to my tassel and conkers, I was taken aback by a sudden and disturbing gasping noise, followed by a sound that I can only describe as the horrific howlings from Satan's own Hell Hound, Cerberus. As I whirled around to view the source of the noise, I perchanced to glance in the bathroom mirror, and, seeing my own mouth stretched agape in a terrible rictus of agony, I deduced the sound was coming from me.

My eyes widening with mounting horror, I surveyed the damage occurring to my sausage and beans with no small sense of panic. My pubes were actually bubbling and fizzing, in much the same way they might if one of James Cameron's Aliens had just sprayed their acid blood upon them. There were no swear words strong enough to adequately describe the agony, and in my delirium I began making them up. I don't recall exactly what I screamed, but I'm fairly sure the entirely-new expletive "funting" was employed.

With as much haste as I could muster I hobbled into the shower and applied cooling water to the conflagration in my crotch, which only served to spread the napalm to my perineum. I am not a church-going man but as I felt the flaming horror trickle across that tender inch of no-man's land, I confess that I prayed aloud to Jesus and his host of angels that the advancing agony would not stray into my buttonhole. However, my prayers went unheeded, and as I felt the liquid inferno sizzle its way into my most private of eyes, I lost consciousness, but not before grabbing the shower curtain and collapsing, in a disturbing echo of that famous scene from Hitchcock's "Psycho". Although believe me, being hacked to death by Norman Bates in a dress would have been a walk in the park compared to the searing agony I endured that fateful day.

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comments (19)

371 of 382 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiced nuts, 3 May 2012

By

mikethebign - See all my reviews

Sergeant slaughter and his two lovely daughters
Do get the occasional trim.
New bird on the stage, nearly half my age
My purchase a bit of a whim

The instruction book did not get a look
I thought I knew how to use Veet
Whipped out my tower, whilst stood in the shower
Spreading it liberally all over my meat

I flipped off the cap, lifted up the old chap
Pushing the limits i'm sure
I wanted to groom in the valley of doom
Now my starfish is bleeding and raw

I tried to keep calm washing off the napalm
Leaving me all of a fluster
You could boil a small lake or cook a big steak
With the heat from my genital cluster.

Less grass on the wicked, but all's still not cricket
It does add an inch or two
A full week past, how long will it last?
Still unable to sit, stand or poo.

You may well cry but tears will dry,
Leaving balls as smooth as jam jars,
My slong looks huge, still no sign of pubes
So i'm happy to award it 5 stars

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comments (18)

502 of 520 people found the following review helpful

3.0 out of 5 stars In the words of the B9 Robot from Lost in space "Danger Will Robinson Danger!", 14 April 2012

By

Ramdizzle "Ramsay" (UK) - See all my reviews

Well like 90% of the reviews on the page. I would say we have all suffered from making the terrible mistake of vandalizing ones self in ways which we shouldn't.

If you are keen player in the arts of "BDSM" or "Sadomasochism", be my guest, this product will certainly bring you pleasure. However if you are a run of the mill bloke trying to remove some unwanted hair from some unwanted places, this product will make you cry.

I obviously wanted to sport the longer look, which let not beat around the bush (no pun intended) makes any man feel better about themselves (well it does me anyways). I'm also a fairly hairy individual, so this product is certainly useful as it's near to impossible to shave my own back.

However when applied to the genital region, the first couple of minutes you stand there looking at it, trying to sniff the air to see if you can smell that horrible burning hair smell (which i couldn't). You then realise after a few more moment's that your smile has changed into a very neutral position. I don't really read instructions in life. I treat them as if they were that EULA thing when you install software or start an Xbox game, and you just click next.

Anyhow, all I can say is that I would not need a flame on a stick going through a dark tunnel or cave. I could simply wack my bollocks out. Yes you guessed it bright red and pretty painful. But I do look hung. Anyhow would I do it again, maybe in a few months. My skins pretty resilient, so it's not to sensitive, but I guess if you are a ginger or generally have light fair sensitive skin you may find out the hard way and wake up one morning with a extremely high voice and notice you have no more testicles and being officially classed as a eunuch.

Report abuse

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: June 04, 2012, 09:41:13 AM »
Sister Catherine and Sister Helen are travelling through Europe in their car...

They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light.  Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield...

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Catherine. "What shall we do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on.  That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen...

Sister Catherine switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"What shall I do now?" she shouts.

"Switch on the windshield washer.  I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican ," says Sister Helen.

Sister Catherine turns on the windshield washer.  Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Catherine...
"Show him your cross," says Sister Helen...

"Now you're talking," says Sister Catherine...  She opens the window and shouts, "Get the fork off the windshield!"..
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Montynut

« Reply #1595 on: June 06, 2012, 11:35:12 AM »
Paddy married an attractive woman, Maggie, half his age, in a small coastal Irish community.

After several months, Maggie complained that she had never climaxed during sex and according to her Grandmother all Irish women are entitled to a climax once in a while.

So, to resolve the problem, they went to see the Veterinarian since there was no trustworthy doctor anywhere in the village. The Vet didn't have a clue, but he did recall how, during the hot summer, his mother and father would fan a cow that was having difficulty breeding with a big towel. This would cool her down and make her relax.

So the Vet told them to hire a strong, virile young man to wave a big towel over them while they were having sex. This, the Vet said, would cause the young wife to cool down, relax, then climax. So the couple hired a strong young man from Dublin to wave that big towel over them as the vet suggested.

After many efforts, Maggie still had not climaxed so they went back to the Vet. The Vet said for her to change partners and let the young man have sex with her while Paddy waved the big towel. They tried it that night and Maggie went into wild, screaming, ear-splitting climaxes, one right after the other for about two and a half hours.

When It was over, Paddy looked down at the exhausted young man and in a boastful voice said: 'And that, me son, is how ya waves a fekin' towel!'

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #1596 on: June 06, 2012, 02:56:06 PM »

Older Love Making

Maude and Claude, both 91, lived in The Villages in Canberra . They met at the singles club meeting and discovered over time that they enjoyed each other’s company.

After several weeks of meeting for coffee, Claude asked Maude out for dinner, and much to his delight, she accepted. They had a lovely evening. They dined at the most romantic restaurant in town.. Despite their ages, they ended up at his place for an after-dinner drink.

Things continued along a natural course, and with age being no inhibitor, Maude soon joined Claude for a most enjoyable roll in the hay. As they were basking in the glow of the magic moments they'd shared, each was lost for a time in his/her own thoughts.

Claude was thinking, If I'd known she was a virgin, I'd have been gentler.

Maude was thinking, If I'd known he could still do it, I'd have taken off my pantyhose.

work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: June 06, 2012, 06:53:04 PM »
A Male Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said, " NO "

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and humped skinny
long-legged girls with big t*ts and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to
naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whisky, beer and never heard
bitching and never paid child support or divorce settlement and kept his house and had
guns and ate egg and chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated
on and all his friends and family thought he was a cool bugger and he had tons of
money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and pissed outside when he wanted.

The End.
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: June 06, 2012, 06:58:45 PM »
A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology
and explaining the phenomenon of "mixed emotions".  The husband turned
to his wife and said, "Honey, that is a bunch of crap. I bet you can't tell me
anything that will make me happy and sad at the same time.   
She said: "Out of all your friends, you have the biggest dick."
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 07, 2012, 08:05:16 PM »
I knew it was true what I say about the legal fraternity

A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Guido,
Has cheated him out of $10,000,000.00

His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job
In the first place.

It was assumed that Guido would hear nothing so he would
Not have to testify in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront Guido about his missing
$10 million, he takes along his lawyer who knows sign language.

The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the money is!"

The lawyer, using sign language, asks Guido, Where's the money?

Guido signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."
The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know
What you're talking about." The Godfather pulls out a pistol,
Puts it to Guido's head and says, "Ask him again or I'll kill him!"

The lawyer signs to Guido, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him."
Guido trembles and signs, "OK! You win! The money is in a brown
Briefcase, buried behind the shed at my cousin Bruno's house.

The Godfather asks the lawyer,
"What did he say?"
The lawyer replies,
"He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger."
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #1600 on: June 09, 2012, 01:04:57 AM »
  ;) 

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink I feel shame. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams .. If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
~ Jack Handy

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they Wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "
~Frank Sinatra

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
~ Henny Youngman

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case . Coincidence? I think not."
~ Stephen Wright

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"
~ Brian O'Rourke

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
~ Benjamin Franklin

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
~ Dave Barry

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
~ Dave Howell

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

And saving the best for last, as explained by Cliff Clavin, of Cheers. One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm.
Here's how it went:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

TM BILL

« Reply #1601 on: June 11, 2012, 03:11:08 PM »
Joe says to Paddy: "Close your curtains the next time you're shagging your wife.  The whole street was watching and laughing at you yesterday."  Paddy says: "Well the joke's on them stupid bastards because I wasn't even at home yesterday."

Paddy says to Mick - I'm ready for a holiday, only this year I'm going to do it a bit different. 3 years ago I went to Spain and Mary got pregnant. 2 years ago I went to Italy and Mary got pregnant.  Last year I went to Majorca and Mary got pregnant.  Mick asks - So what are you going to do this year?.  Paddy replies, -  I'll take her with me!

Paddy says to Mick,  "Christmas is on a Friday this year"..... Mick says "Let's hope it's not the 13th."

Paddy & Mick find three grenades, so they take them to a police station. Mick:  "What if one explodes before we get there?"   Paddy: "We'll lie and say we only found two."

Paddy's in the bathroom and Murphy shouts to him.  "Did you find the shampoo?"  Paddy says, "yes but it's for dry hair and I've just wet mine."

Paddy goes to the vet with his goldfish. "I think it's got epilepsy" he tells the vet.
Vet takes a look and says "It seems calm enough to me".  Paddy says, "I haven't taken it out of the bowl yet".

Paddy spies a letter lying on his doormat.  It says on the envelope "DO NOT BEND ".
Paddy spends the next 2 hours trying to figure out how to pick up the bloody thing.

Paddy shouts frantically into the phone "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" asks the Doctor.  "No", shouts Paddy, "this is her husband!"

Paddy was driving home, drunk as a skunk; suddenly he has to swerve to avoid a tree, then another, then another.
A cop car pulls him over as he veers about all over the road.  Paddy tells the cop about all the trees in the road.
Cop says "For gods sake Paddy, that's your air freshener swinging about!"

An old Irish farmer's dog goes missing and he's inconsolable.  His wife says "Why don't you put an advert in the paper?"
He does, but two weeks later the dog is still missing.  "What did you put in the paper?" his wife asks.  "Here boy" he replies.

Paddy's in jail.  Guard looks in his cell and sees him hanging by his feet.  "What the hell you doing?" he asks.  "Hanging myself" Paddy replies.  "It should be around your neck" says the Guard.  "I know" says Paddy "but I couldn't  breathe".

An answer I can understand.  An American tourist asks an Irishman:  "Why do Scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats?"
To which the Irishman replies: "If they fell forwards, they'd still be in the bloody boat."

Montynut

« Reply #1602 on: June 13, 2012, 11:34:32 AM »
FIVE  RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home,
cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust,
and doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed,
and likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other. 

Offline TooFastTim

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 14, 2012, 08:19:04 AM »
Oldie but goodie:

TM BILL

« Reply #1604 on: June 20, 2012, 09:14:12 AM »
On a beautiful summer 's day, two American tourists were driving through Wales.

At the village of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogoch they stopped for lunch, and one of the tourists asked the waitress, 'Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can you pronouncewhere we are, very, very, very slowly?'

The girl leaned over and said, ' Burrr . gurrr . king '