Author Topic: Nowra tomorrow  (Read 974 times)

Wollongongwolf

Nowra tomorrow
« on: April 13, 2013, 06:23:47 PM »
Well it has arrived, Vinduro day tomorrow Nowra at 8:30. If your still undecided, looks like it will be a great day for a ride, weather forcast looks to be perfect. So get your bike on the trailer, it is not to late, appears that there will be a crowd, so you won't be riding on your own.
Don't forget that it is $40, cash only, as they don't have efpos.Tell them you are on the Vinduro ride. I would bring your own food, water and fuel, as it is 15 minutes into town.
I have to finish marking the last kilometre in the morning, hoping to sneek into the bush before 8:30 to do this.
The gate is open before 8:30, if you want the full day, I would get ready to ride before 8:30, then pay when office opens.
I will take people out for the first loop if they want to get their bearings , or take off yourself and follow the marked trail at your own pace. I will also try and mark a few side trails for you to follow for a few longer or tricky sections, or point you in the right direction.
Track closes at 4.00 and they suggest that you don't go out on a loop any later than 3:30.
If you want to ask me any questions, I'll be driving a black Hyundai Santa Fe with the black Honda 350 and my son will be on his DRZ250.
Hope to see you all tomorrow, thanks for your support
Brent..