Poll

Should all pre and post 75 MX Sidecars run at same meetings on circuits  modified and suitable for their respective eras?

Yes lets enjoy! everywhere
Only at Australian Titles
Only at Club/interclub level
Who cares?
No never is killing pre 75 Classic MX

Author Topic: Events When ,Where and Status.  (Read 13601 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Events When ,Where and Status.
« on: July 26, 2007, 07:28:37 pm »
Please note Round Three of the Australian Sidecar-Cross Association,  South Australian Sidecar Championships due to be held on the 5th of August 2007  has been Cancelled. :( More info on this and any VMX/MX A.S.A Sidecar rounds please ring Mr Rocky Warren 0409 554807.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Events When ,Where and Status.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 07:37:59 pm »
Tasmania Titles , What is the status on Sidecars at this major Event please somebody???
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 10:24:32 pm »
 hey tim nice to see you finally got on position  on the grid

Offline gorby

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 10:18:33 am »
hello Tim,
                We will have an answer soon on the sidecars at the tassie nationals.

did you ever find a sprocket cover for your SL125?

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 01:52:33 pm »
If they are a goer please email YSS as soon as possible, he  seems very interested in the outcome like me. Tim
 Of course if they are not included, Why not reasons would be appreciated. please.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 01:55:09 pm by Tim754 »
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 05:50:23 pm »
 Link Re the Australian Sidecarcross Championships 2007 Morgan SA  "All Adult Classes"  3rd 4th November http://ozsidecarx.com.au/2007Championships.htm
This is the meeting that has the Australian Titles status with MA approval .  Please attend and enjoy.
 You may think it is a bit off cause one division of VMX has a separate Title meeting, Well at the time this meeting was submitted nobody was wanting to hold a sidecar title, OK, and yes Moderns and Classics will be racing in there own classes on modified track circuits depending on class. Also how many " long years" since the moderns have had an Australian title event? Like I said attend (better still enter and race!) and enjoy the event if you are able too. Cheers Tim
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 06:35:49 pm »
 ;D This sunday 19th Aug will see about 9 sidecars at VMX Wandering Natural Terrain,its about 100 odd Km south east of Perth WA. :o.Can't wait for the action,then its a big hurry up to put the 920 engine in and hit Morgan SA for the Big one as Tim has mentioned above...Ps thanks for this sidecar forum..
Best is in the West !!

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 10:44:25 pm »
Welcome VMX247 hope maybe I can meet you soon;) Cheers to The WA. racers and owners a bloody great mob! Tim
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 10:54:03 am »
 For ASA meetings calender for Vic and SA Please go to http://ozsidecarx.com.au/
The Classic Scramble Club Vic welcome whole heartedly Sidecars on their race and fun meetings. http://www.classicscramble.org.au/
 Over in WA there have spectacular meetings on absolutely fantastic looking courses.  Hey my link does not work!! Somebody please post it up for all.?
 The SSRAV holds Classic speedway  sidecar/solo meetings with the original monsters you were staggered by and loved .Mostly at Broadford complex  daytime Saturdays and Free entry.. Awesome http://www.ssrav.org.au/
 Please email Graeme ,me or post up your clubs events ,Cheers all Tim
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 05:13:07 pm by Tim754 »
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 09:52:06 pm »
IM confused im entered at next weeks SA state VMx titles (oct 7th) and it says in the Class out its also the big side car title round ?

then in 4 weeks we have the Gold trophy FIM world sidecar racers pawning Wayville showgrounds , now thats an owesome kooo to get that innnercity track for the night   :O)   hoooah !
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 09:54:57 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 12:01:31 pm »
nope, i have the supp regs here it definatley says the final round of the Australian sidecar-cross association title is this weekend 7th October at ACUSA park

also side car State title for pre 68,pre75 and pre85
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 04:30:12 pm »
Freaky Two different items . 7th oct  is the final event of the SA State rounds title and the other is the MA sanctioned Sidecar title for this year at Morgan later on OK ;)
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2007, 07:00:53 pm »
You blokes are spoilt for choice on all these events ya have over that way.Still like the sup regs on that one Freaky 3 laps,easy day out ;D

if i get a chance on the day ill take some pics.
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 02:31:20 pm »
its dry as shit out there take your trials tyres
74 Yamaha  flattracker's