Author Topic: QVMX Conondale Classic August 4 and 5 - Enter now!  (Read 14113 times)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: QVMX Conondale Classic August 4 and 5 - Enter now!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 11:14:06 PM »
I just added another name. Dont forget on Sunday we have the minibike race along with the teams races.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 01:34:47 PM »
I just added 3 more names, great to see some Victorians coming.....where's your entry Mont?

maico police

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 01:43:53 PM »
You constantly carry on about what wankers us Vics are  and then expect us to drop everything to go and attend a meeting for you. Grow up you dickhead.

Offline Robo 47

• C-Grade
  • Green bikes rule
    • View Profile
    • QVMX
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 01:49:55 PM »
Just looked at the 14 day forecast,looks like the weather gods might be looking down on us.(John I think you can sleep now) :)

Please enter asap if you want your name in the program and it will make the girls job alot easier at sign on.

Also bring your old 70s and 80s clothes for the disco on Sat night will be a hoot. ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club

Simo63

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2012, 02:02:49 PM »
You constantly carry on about what wankers us Vics are  and then expect us to drop everything to go and attend a meeting for you. Grow up you dickhead.

Hahahahahaha ... Don't worry Ross, he doesn't really want you to enter .. nobody does .. he was just being facetious [cue Darryl Kerrigan] ... Ya Dickhead  ;D

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2012, 02:18:53 PM »
ah! the old Mexican stand-off.

Cheers Worms

TM BILL

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2012, 02:27:38 PM »

Ross don't take Joan seriously  ::) its his nature to hang shit on everybody ( its a side effect of having a small appendige  ;)) and the filter between brain and mouth was removed years ago to improve air flow ;D

Ill live to regret this but joans a good bastard  ;D and anyone travelling  up for the event or any other in Joans backyard can expect nothing but great hospitality .

If you have never Ridden Connondale it truly is a great venue  ;D

If anyones thinking about making the trip you wony regret it  :)

maico police

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2012, 02:59:45 PM »
Hahahahahaha ... Don't worry Ross, he doesn't really want you to enter .. nobody does .. he was just being facetious [cue Darryl Kerrigan] ... Ya Dickhead  ;D

Ah. Here he is. Shiny Dick. It is nearly tempting to go all the way up there just to stuff you over a berm but no doubt you'll be working that day or trying to work out how to get a valve cap off your bike or you're simply so overwhelmed with emotion talking about how wonderfully your life is (whilst boring the shit outa the rest of us with it all) that you simply can't make it and that'd be a wasted three thousand km drive.

No. I'll simply wait for the Nats to enjoy that little moment.  ;) (that is of course if you can get past the scuttineers....)

Simo63

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2012, 03:14:39 PM »

Ah. Here he is. Shiny Dick. It is nearly tempting to go all the way up there just to stuff you over a berm but no doubt you'll be working that day or trying to work out how to get a valve cap off your bike or you're simply so overwhelmed with emotion talking about how wonderfully your life is (whilst boring the shit outa the rest of us with it all) that you simply can't make it and that'd be a wasted three thousand km drive.

No. I'll simply wait for the Nats to enjoy that little moment.  ;) (that is of course if you can get past the scuttineers....)

Ross .. I'm genuinely concerned for your mental state.  How can your thoughts be so full of hatred and vile??  Sounds like you really do need to get some professonal help and quick. I suspect your mates down your way have already done this for you but if not, I looked these up .. hope they help:

http://www.psychology.org.au/community/links/mental_health/

or if that doesn't work try here:

http://www.sane.org/ 

Not sure what your fascination with my life is but yes, scrutineering issues included,  my life is wonderful so thanks.  I am grateful for what I have .... maybe you could look up gratitude and practice it.  Would make you a much nicer person and would help you channel your energies into being positive and nice.  Imagine what you could achieve with a positive outlook Ross.

Go well my brother  ;D

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 05:17:52 PM »
Just looked at the 14 day forecast,looks like the weather gods might be looking down on us.(John I think you can sleep now) :)

Please enter asap if you want your name in the program and it will make the girls job alot easier at sign on.

Also bring your old 70s and 80s clothes for the disco on Sat night will be a hoot. ;D
holy crap did you say disco? Lock up your wives I'm gunna be bustin' my moves!  :D

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2012, 05:33:32 PM »
Busting your moves Cloggy-well you've busted almost everything else :D :D :D :D

Despite offers of fuel money we have no takers from the southern sidecar teams.
Still we will have one of the best sidecar fields in over 20 years with something like 15. :o :o

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2012, 05:50:02 PM »
All crap aside Ross, its a great event and we'ed love to have you, as Bill says if you havent riden at Conondale your missing out. We have quite a few riders that turn up (and spectators) that dont ride any other event. Every rider will get a show bag this year and you'll get to see the Dutchie doing the moon walk at the Saturday night disco....has to be worth the price of admission....in fact if you come I'll wave the entry fee's....cant be any fairer than that.

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2012, 05:51:32 PM »
Joan,well done for organizing such a great event.
I will be unable to attend this year,but hope to get over some time soon.
Brad can give you a champagne spray in my absence.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2012, 06:27:25 PM »
Your welcome Liz.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 07:19:43 PM »
whats with all the sheilas nicknames, are you blokes all becoming SNAGS? wtf ;D

cheers Worms,aka rosepetal