Author Topic: Thanks for the Ossa.  (Read 4945 times)

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for the Ossa.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2011, 10:30:06 PM »
P.M. me your address and I'll get it off to you.

Offline Tahitian_Red

• Legend
  • Mugen ME480
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for the Ossa.
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 02:30:06 AM »
I'd like to thank Jay aka Tahitian Red and Robin from Shoreline.
Firstly Jay for selling me a great bike for a more than reasonable price and also for all the extra work of putting it in containers as well as the leg work for the trip from the U.S. to Oz.
Secondly, thanks to Robin from Shoreline motorcycles for getting the bike here. Safe as a bank.
Cheers guys.
Bike is in reasonable condition with the tell tale signs such as foot pegs not flogged out says its a lower hour bike.

Brad,

I'm glad you are happy with the bike!  It is a pretty solid unit that just needed a restoration.  I was getting worried, because it was taking so long. Looking at your Hondas I knew you would be just the man to bring her back to her past glory.  I'm racing her stable mate at the upcoming Brad Lackey Nor-Cal Classic, at Sears Point.
 :)

The up-pipe is a Mid-Valley CZ pipe for an Ossa Phantom.  They sponsored riders like Kenny Zahrt and Rex Staten.  It doesn't look as sharp a some of the modern pipes for these bikes, but it is pretty rare (I've only seen one other).

Good Luck at your upcoming event!!  ;)
The "Factory Novice"
California, USA

'74 Suzuki TM100, '75 Bultaco 250 Pursang, '77 Honda XR75, '77 Suzuki RM125B, '77 Yamaha YZ400D, '79 Honda CR250RZ Moto-X Fox Replica, '83 Honda ME480RD Mugen