Author Topic: usa has announced bin ladin is dead  (Read 18546 times)

TooFastTim

Re: usa has announced bin ladin is dead
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 09:23:40 PM »
I see that he was living in a "mansion". Hmm, a little bit of disinformation methinks.

mx250

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 09:52:29 PM »

True but despotic leaders are universaly installed or allowed to rise to power and do not rise on popular support

Or they 'fall on their feet' into a power vacuum not of their making.

Have a look to see how many of the many of the current M.E. ruling families trace their dynasty to the post WW1 power vacuum that followed the demise of the Turkish empire. Or its a case of one despot replacing another since the collapse of the Turkish empire.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 10:19:26 PM »
True but despotic leaders are universaly installed or allowed to rise to power and do not rise on popular support(probably Hitler was the last one)

Hitler never even came close to having a majority. Most he got was about 36%. Hindenberg got 53%.

From Wiki:

"Although Hitler lost the presidential election of 1932, he succeeded Hindenburg as head of state only two years later, when Hindenburg's death brought his term to a premature end in 1934. After the president's death Hitler abolished the office entirely to replace it with the new position of Führer und Reichskanzler ("Leader and Reich Chancellor"), and cement his dictatorship."

So Hitler never recieved popular support.
You can't say that.Eric Fromm (a famous German/Jewish writer) wrote " unfortunatley Im afraid to say that if there had been a bonnafide election Hitler would have swept to power anyway" or something like that. He just did it his way to make sure of it.

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »
It has been written in the bible, and its all happening.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:57:53 PM by 33M »

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 10:39:43 PM »
it in the bible, its all happening.

Yer !! go the mighty Revelations  8)
chapter six
15:hid themselves in the dens and rocks of the mountains..
you cant hide ya silly buggers  ;D
cheers A
Best is in the West !!

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 08:59:35 AM »

it in the bible, its all happening.
you cant hide ya silly buggers  ;D
cheers A
You dont have to hide at all , just dont hop on the merry go round . Its more fun to see them go round  when standing firm :D
Yep, sad but true :'(
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 09:27:27 AM »
 Apparently he was buried at sea with the full Muslim rites. Good move.
 However it may have been a good plan to place a millstone around his neck before casting him into the sea according to Christian values as revenge for all the little children maimed,killed and/or/orphaned by those radical rats.
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 09:53:13 AM »
However it may have been a good plan to place a millstone around his neck before casting him into the sea according to Christian values as revenge for all the little children maimed,killed and/or/orphaned by those radical rats.

Just an observation Gaddafi's grandchildren that were killed by NATO were a boy and girl 2 years and 4 month old baby, you have to be a little careful with the use of revenge
formerly Marc.com

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2011, 09:45:11 PM »
Now all the blood and guts footage and photos are up on facebook...Who gives a fat fork..........
What about about all the twin towers family,friends and others grief effected persons by this extreme group.  :(
cheers A
Best is in the West !!

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2011, 01:08:26 AM »
  When I read that this bomb throwing prick was fully bathed and given full muslim rite ceremony before being buried at sea I was pissed off. It seems in the mostly christian world we have the idea that we should not offend others with different beliefs especially muslims no matter what they have done to us,  when most of them dont give a shit if they offend us.  its just more of this political correctness gone mad.  I think they should have rammed a pork bone up his arse and let the local dogs bury the heap of shit.   
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

mx250

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2011, 06:27:47 AM »
  When I read that this bomb throwing prick was fully bathed and given full muslim rite ceremony before being buried at sea I was pissed off. It seems in the mostly christian world we have the idea that we should not offend others with different beliefs especially muslims no matter what they have done to us,  when most of them dont give a shit if they offend us.  its just more of this political correctness gone mad.  I think they should have rammed a pork bone up his arse and let the local dogs bury the heap of shit.   
I think it had more to do with not turning him into a martyr of any kind. Apparently there are certain criteria to establish a martyr in the Muslim culture. Being buried in the cloths worn when he died in is one of them.

More cunning than respectful ;) 8).

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2011, 06:38:51 AM »
Wiki operation cyclone, a lot happened in the background that lead Osama bin Laden to launch 911. It was a chain of events and I don't draw much distinction between blowing up Americans in New York or Iraqi's in Iraq. There is something unholy about both teams at the moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
formerly Marc.com

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2011, 06:44:32 AM »
More cunning than respectful ;) 8).

Cunning would have been not saying a word about it and letting Osama become the next Elvis. Retarded was shouting it from the roof of the White House, Osama has just joined Che on the T shirts as a freedom fighter cynically executed by the great Satan.
formerly Marc.com

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2011, 07:18:20 AM »
Nice find Marc, hard to believe that the same time or not long after Regan was running these 2 programs as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contras

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair
Jesus only loves two strokes

mx250

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2011, 08:10:03 PM »