Author Topic: Lockup/Security and Systems in place !!  (Read 101211 times)

Offline Glen08

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Lockup/Security and Systems in place !!
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2018, 09:17:11 AM »
Worth adding a point about calling cops asap...The paper trail of your call will go for or against pretty fast..If the time it took to call is 30 min past the incident then it give the prosecutor room, if the trail shows you called within forst 2 min this going a long way to proving inten-means & opportunity...The thing is a baraster (spelling) is 10k per day a lawyer around 3k...The stats for a sefl defence can drag out for a couple of years in criminal courts and we haven't even gotten to civil side of things yet...The moral part of the 3 fights comes in here because you've probably lost your house ,cars  , bikes etc..

Offline Glen08

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Lockup/Security and Systems in place !!
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2018, 02:51:49 PM »
Here's a damn good link to Marc macyoung's page from us...his one of if not the best in the business when it comes to understanding your threshold.
www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/robbery.html

It's a very comprehensive page but I'm sure I've linked the one on topic here.

I reckon everyone has good points here but at the end of the day the buck stops with & not what ifs..in reality there 4 parts to a criminal incident...The pre fight (we call it) the in fight, the aftermath & preclusion. Basically what a judge will throw at you... relying on a cop that is human is nieve, considering the big picture of course. Preventive measures is the best bet as previously posted....The fact is its easy to say you'll do this or that...That's a load crap..!