Author Topic: Another new post office charge  (Read 5308 times)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Another new post office charge
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 04:42:38 PM »
I'm sure we'll see the grab, snach and take on everything soon Mike, this bunch of clowns (sorry for any real clowns out there) we have running the show have got us in that much financial difficulty they need the money (remember the States get the GST)...ol' capt Bligh has QLD in 90 billion dollars of dept....Ireland only borrowed 110 billion to get out of the shit. I see the GST going up aswell....the redhead's been told that our GST is too low. >:(....not happy Jan..
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 05:25:04 PM »
I'm sure we'll see the grab, snach and take on everything soon Mike, this bunch of clowns (sorry for any real clowns out there) we have running the show have got us in that much financial difficulty they need the money (remember the States get the GST)...ol' capt Bligh has QLD in 90 billion dollars of dept....Ireland only borrowed 110 billion to get out of the shit. I see the GST going up aswell....the redhead's been told that our GST is too low. >:(....not happy Jan..
Did you read todays paper Davey ?
Just chucked away another couple of HUNDRED MILLION on some hare brained scheme probably invented by "Nutts all" to line his mates or family,s pockets.
Joy oh joy this will give me something else unproductive to spend my money on .
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

TM BILL

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 07:31:58 PM »
Get this the genius national Govt here paid out investors in a failed finance company $1.775 billion or $405.00 for every man woman and kid in the country. Noboby seems to toubled by this, yet when treaty of Waitangi settlements are made to the Maoris theres always a big stink  ???

This payout is more than all the treaty payouts combined so far and is given to a failed buisnessman and fat cat investors  ::)
Treaty payments are honouring an agreement and you can be pretty sure any treaty payments made the money stays on shore .

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 07:39:36 PM »
Apparantly, capt Bligh has thrown away 2.5 billion in the last year with failed government projects....theres only 4.2 million QLDers (much to Nathan's digust...cept when he's buying parts up here)...she must be gonna start growing money trees.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 08:23:24 PM »
Get this the genius national Govt here paid out investors in a failed finance company $1.775 billion or $405.00 for every man woman and kid in the country. Noboby seems to toubled by this, yet when treaty of Waitangi settlements are made to the Maoris theres always a big stink  ???

This payout is more than all the treaty payouts combined so far and is given to a failed buisnessman and fat cat investors  ::)
Treaty payments are honouring an agreement and you can be pretty sure any treaty payments made the money stays on shore .

To make matters worse the staff were all given large raises & promised big bonuses to stay for a year, if they left there would be no way to get more money out of investors & no more kickbacks to the pollies