Author Topic: 1975 Wallan International MX Program  (Read 14800 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
Re: 1975 Wallan International MX Program
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2011, 09:35:05 AM »
Great to see you on board Anton. Great memories of watching you ride. If you can find the time I reckon you could contribute heaps to the scene. Once again welcome. Cheers Jerry

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2011, 01:19:00 PM »
Speaking of which if I remember correctly you went to Europe to try your hand before you accident. I'm sure this mob (particuarly the Victorians) would enjoy reading about your exploits (if you can remember them!) Cheers Jerry

Offline GOOF

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2011, 11:34:57 AM »
 OHH  Anton,   i was just a kid watchin when you came back from Europe,  man what a talent cut way way too short,  reckon i cried when my Dad came home & told me the final out come !  great to hear your back home & would love to catch up at Broadford at easter .

Cheers Ray.

P.S  are you in Victoria these days ?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 02:48:05 PM by GOOF »

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 11:04:09 AM »
Gary Chasemores father owned Chasemore Excavations. He was a very quick short circuit rider and a more than capable motocrosser on if I remember correctly a 250 Pursang. He was also a member of MCRCV. Often wondered what happened to him. Funny there a property near me with the Chasemore name on it. I drive past it often. I really should go and find out if there is any connection. Cheers Jerry
Gary Chasemore who used to race speedway is my uncle and not sure where your property is but i don't think its him near you..My Grandfather owned Chasemore Excavations and then it changed names and went on till the eastlink freeway got built.. Great to hear you remember gary back in his racing days..  :)

;)  ;D

Best is in the West !!

Doggy Digger

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 08:19:48 PM »
ALERS: A new pic has surfaced ...

Offline rustedstud

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 08:40:18 PM »
I was there on that day, I was 10 years old, ......Gaston  lapped up to third place.