Author Topic: anyone looking for a yz125h parts bke  (Read 5215 times)

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
Re: anyone looking for a yz125h parts bke
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 02:14:50 PM »
It's the same old story "when you're not looking for them they come crawling out of the woodwork"
Ban BLACK rims NOW

mx250

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 07:03:21 PM »
It's the same old story "when you're not looking for them they come crawling out of the woodwork"

Here's another one..... ;D ::)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Trail-Bike-Yamaha-YZ125-1981-model_W0QQitemZ150145904537QQihZ005QQcategoryZ102679QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers, Graeme

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 07:28:17 PM »
Of course I'm looking - I always am, but they are both in the middle of bloody nowhere for me.  There's a particularly good one for me in Gosford.  Wear the fox hat.  It's advertised as a J model, but is an H with J plastics.  At least it would get me the swingarms and wheels and a spare motor (always handy).  The other one is in Gorakan (???)  Both are pick up only I think.

I imagine the complete one will go for much more than it is at the moment.  Bit surprised by the price the black one has gone to already.  Must have been a "limited edition"  ;D

If anyone lives near either of them I'd be happy to talk turkey about doing a pickup for me.

Cheers ;)
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

mx250

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 02:31:27 AM »
Of course I'm looking - I always am, but they are both in the middle of bloody nowhere for me.  There's a particularly good one for me in Gosford.  Wear the fox hat.  It's advertised as a J model, but is an H with J plastics.  At least it would get me the swingarms and wheels and a spare motor (always handy).  The other one is in Gorakan (???)  Both are pick up only I think.

I imagine the complete one will go for much more than it is at the moment.  Bit surprised by the price the black one has gone to already.  Must have been a "limited edition"  ;D

If anyone lives near either of them I'd be happy to talk turkey about doing a pickup for me.

Cheers ;)

Tony, I can pick  up the Penrith bike effortlessly. If that black one has a rebuilt motor, as advertised, it would be a bargain.

The Gorakan bike would take a little more planning.

Ask and you shall recieve  ;D

Cheers, Graeme.

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 07:42:32 AM »
Thanks so much for the offer Graeme - I may just hold you to it yet ;D.  Will be interesting to see how high the black one goes.  The one in Gorakan looks to be a bit more "honest"

The bits I'm after are tank, seat (got a spare 250 base that should fit but will have to check) swing arm, shock and wheels.  Sounds like a lot, but it's not really.

I might have a punt at the Gorakan bike and leave it up to the VMX gods to work out transport.  If I can get it to Brisbane I can do a TM Bill luggage scam on the plane as I visit Brisbane all the time for work.

Thanks again mate - we'll see how we go with it.

Cheers

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 12:57:25 PM »
PM sent Graeme.  Only an idea so .......

mx250

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 05:23:51 PM »
Thats a nice change...both bikes went for reasonable (from the buyers/restorer's POV) price ...$521 for the black one and $306 for the Gorakan one.

At these prices I might start resto'ing 125's ::)

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 05:32:16 PM »
Yeah, but you watch the next go through the roof !!! ::)

Too true though Graeme - it would be good if they would stay at this kind of price