Author Topic: The new YZ Rest Home  (Read 30950 times)

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
Re: The new YZ Rest Home
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2012, 03:14:05 PM »
what did you coat the floor with mate?
I coated the floor with Nuplex screed coat, its a 2 pot epoxy flooring paint and I used about 45litres on 24sq/m
The paint was a bit old and alot of mixing and straining was done but it was at the right price.
You just trowel it on but you have to work very fast with 2 pot epoxy because it can change colours slightly. It does make wipeing up spills easy.

Looking really nice DJ. I've just come in from my cluttered mancave to see your neat as a pin shed. You and Bazza have the carpeted, not a thing out of place, spartan shed thing down pat! It must be a Kiwi thing.

Firko you haven't seen my other shed and carport, now they are both cluttered messes and even the other end of the new shed is in a shambles. I've only just started to move a few things in so give it time and I bet you wont even know that I have painted the floor.  :D

Tony I have had my YZ250H in there for a few weeks now too so I just doubled the amount of bikes.  ;D and a big shelving unit went in last weekend so now the place inst looking so spartan.
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2012, 11:54:54 AM »
Thats the trouble with sheds, you fill them up , then get a bigger one . and on and on . I now want a aircraft hanger!! ;D
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2012, 12:38:19 PM »
assasin Hanger with side car attachment?
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2014, 07:29:02 AM »
A couple of pictures,

You are supposed to suck piss after you gibstop, not before ;D ;D ;D
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

oldfart

« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2014, 09:02:09 AM »
Teddles ... as a painter I recon DJ has done a fine job.     

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2014, 09:40:05 AM »
Im just joking Stew. I'm not having a go at my mate. ( well sort of ) I'm just saying that if you are suffering the DT's you should set horizontally not vertically. Your hand shakes sideways so stopping sideways it is less noticeable. :D ;D Nothing a couple of hundred litres of undiluted paint won't fix anyway 8).

You get back to building that killer bike, you know, just to fill the grid for the first moto ::)

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2014, 06:31:35 PM »
DJ, Did you line the ceiling? If not , fark off the lights and I'll come over next year and chuck it up for ya. We'll get Billy to hold 'em up for us ;D