Author Topic: Ravenswood tell me its not true ??  (Read 10735 times)

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Ravenswood tell me its not true ??
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2010, 08:44:51 AM »
Gary is Spongebob's snail.
K

All Things 414

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 12:38:15 PM »
It is with humbled heart that I apologise to the Bendigo Motorcycle Club for my earlier comments regarding the running of future Viper/VCM meetings.
It would appear that I didn't have both sides of the story and I was premature in my summing up of the situation. I wish I'd not said anything... :-[

I do not apologise to you however Firko as I believe it was none of your business and as usual you were try to tip petrol on what was turning out to be a pretty volatile discussion (hidden behind your usual "I've only got the interest of the sport at heart" routine) Mind your own beez-wax.  >:(

mx250

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2010, 02:23:04 PM »
It is with humbled heart that I apologise to the Bendigo Motorcycle Club for my earlier comments regarding the running of future Viper/VCM meetings.
It would appear that I didn't have both sides of the story and I was premature in my summing up of the situation. I wish I'd not said anything... :-[

I do not apologise to you however Firko as I believe it was none of your business and as usual you were try to tip petrol on what was turning out to be a pretty volatile discussion (hidden behind your usual "I've only got the interest of the sport at heart" routine) Mind your own beez-wax.  >:(
;)

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2010, 09:21:17 PM »
180 entries as of today, so should go 200 or more with a few days to go. Will be a great event. See you there.
Cheers,
K

firko

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2010, 11:31:24 PM »
I do not apologise to you however Firko as I believe it was none of your business and as usual you were try to tip petrol on what was turning out to be a pretty volatile discussion (hidden behind your usual "I've only got the interest of the sport at heart" routine) Mind your own beez-wax.

I have more of an interest in this meeting than you know Ross. Besides my personal friendship with the Clarke family I was to be their guest at the meeting and was to be involved in some activities. Unfortunately I can't make it due to a prior engagement. Correct me if I'm wrong...is it because I live in Sydney that I can't have an opinion on something happening in Bendigo? How does that work?

Ross, it doesn't bother me one iota whether you apologise or not. As far as I can see there's nothing for you to apologise for. What I would like to know though is why I bother you so much? Am I such a threat  that you have to take a shot at me every time I post something you don't agree with? Sure I had a little go at the "anti Bendigo club" posts in general of which you were the most vocal. It wasn't meant as a shot at you in general, rather an attempt to stick up for a club and a cause I have plenty of time for. I'd be pretty certain you wouldn't have responded with such venom if there was another name on my post , if fact I wasn't the only one who took the same stance yet it was only me copping a spray from you.

I just can't get my head around why you have such a strong opinion of me yet we've never met. Sure we disagree on many things in the past and surely will in the future but lately I've detected a little softening in your angst. We even had a little joke about the odd coincidence of us agreeing on a couple of things. When you recently had a couple of shots at MarcFX I figured that perhaps you'd found a new whipping boy. Unfortunately it seems my relief came too soon.

Ross can we try and sort this, perhaps over a cuppa at the Bonanza? After losing a dear family friend, a lifelong mate and his daughter and Magoo in the space of three weeks I now reckon lifes too short to carry on with this shit.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »

I have more of an interest in this meeting than you know Ross. Besides my personal friendship with the Clarke family I was to be their guest at the meeting and was to be involved in some activities. Unfortunately I can't make it due to a prior engagement. Correct me if I'm wrong...is it because I live in Sydney that I can't have an opinion on something happening in Bendigo?

Ross can we try and sort this, perhaps over a cuppa at the Bonanza? After losing a dear family friend, a lifelong mate and his daughter and Magoo in the space of three weeks I now reckon lifes too short to carry on with this shit.
[/quote]

Personally I reckon thats fair enough.The forum should be open to all members whatever the topic is and good on you Firko for holding out the olive branch.
Seems like Ross is digging the heals in at the moment but give it time.
I can see it now all coming together at HBBB .
 The announcement comes over the loud speakers for the next big event.All gather round too see Nimmo and Firko make up.There'll be a crowd with camera's and recorders ready.Someone  will replay it all in slow motion later that night, as well see the two protaganist slowly approach each other, each egged on by their supporters, the focus zooms in on the two hands which finally shake all to thunderous applause and cheers from the huge crowd.
It'll be huge!

All Things 414

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2010, 05:12:28 PM »
You need to get some ridin' in Maniac...... ::)

Curly3

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2010, 06:43:50 PM »
I'd pay to see it with boxing gloves on.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hornet

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2010, 07:08:20 PM »
Both Mark and Ross are respectable people , I know them both . But they never have  met each other . Wait till after the bonanza where a mutual tea party is sceduled to take place at Club Kevlars HQ  and I believe the differences will be very little from then on. Anyway this should stay between the two and does not need to be commented or encouraged by third parties to create  cheap entertainement . I think we have much  bigger problems . Just recently I discovered that the green little showa stickers placed on the 73 forks where 2 mm to high up from the bottom  ;D

Curly3

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2010, 07:30:18 PM »
Point taken Walter, I couldn't resist, all in jest as I'm sure most of their jibes are.

Hornet

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2010, 07:49:56 PM »
No problem Curly , actually i stuffed up , they are Kayaba stickers  and not Showa. :D