Author Topic: Hi Just joind up.  (Read 6268 times)

Offline oldie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Just joind up.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 10:42:38 PM »
Hi Oldie and welcome. I used to be in MCRCV in that era. Dropped out for the odd 35 years and am now back trying to make up lost time. Rejoined MCRCV recently and will race Fang the Sang in as many VCM and CSC events as I can manage this year. Are you in Melbourne? Cheers Jerry

Hi Jerry, yes I live in Heathmont, My two older brothers & I are the founders of the Stockmans enduro, now you must know who I am :D

Offline oldie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2010, 10:00:46 PM »
That is joined not joind..... :D

I missed this before, so you must be the smart arse on this site.

Some ppl should think before they make a comment.   

Hornet

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2010, 10:17:59 PM »
Hi Oldie , sorry missed your thread before . Of course a warm welcome to you .  You want get bored and  you will meet all kinds  here .  ;D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:20:50 PM by Walter »

Offline oldie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 11:32:22 AM »
In my book you are still a smart arse.

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 11:39:24 AM »
welcome oldie, i just saw this thread.

Stockmans Enduro  huh. i still do it each year when i can, have done the last 3 and will do it again this year. although i must admit the riding up that way has deteriorated to what it used to be due to DSE only allowing certain areas.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

firko

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 01:08:51 PM »
In my book you are still a smart arse.
8 posts and you're in a slanging match already. If you reckon Tims a smart arse you're in for a rocky ride. ;D He's one of the nice blokes! Welcome aboard.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 01:10:37 PM by firko »

DR

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 01:34:01 PM »
He's one of the nice blokes!

yeah! an' I'm the other so piss off! ;D...I'll shut up now :-*

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 01:40:23 PM »
Oldie,

just by slight chance you take these blokes serious "Please don't" the one thing that is lost on internet forums is the tone and sense of humour.

we all have differing humour and Tim's is Quite Unique. that's where those em-icons come in handy when blokes are being light-hearted.

are you still involved with MCRCV & Stockmans?

Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline oldie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2010, 03:13:32 PM »
Oldie,

just by slight chance you take these blokes serious "Please don't" the one thing that is lost on internet forums is the tone and sense of humour.

we all have differing humour and Tim's is Quite Unique. that's where those em-icons come in handy when blokes are being light-hearted.

are you still involved with MCRCV & Stockmans?

Maybe I should explain, I had a Father that put me & my brothers & Sisters down all our lives, so don't pick on me for spelling or anything else, if you do, then you are stoking the fire, I don't put anybody down, & I don't expect anyone to put me down.

As far the MCRCV goes, I rejoined the club about 2 years ago after a long time away, from memory I left the club after the 2nd stockmans was held, anyway a lot of new faces there & they are a clicky lot, so I don't go there anymore.

If you know me you can pick on my spelling, if you don't know me.........................then don't.

You can have a joke with ppl when you know them, you should know that.

Curly3

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »
Good onya Oldie, draw a line in the sand early. Welcome mate but don't take things too seriously because the occasional numbnut will raise their head, no doubt.
It's here to enjoy and help out with info.
Cheers, Steve