Author Topic: Problem registering on NING site.  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
Problem registering on NING site.
« on: December 13, 2009, 08:42:31 AM »
It's been yonks since I was last on this site - somewhere around the time it was relocated to NING.
Well, best I register to remain in the loop!
Last week I followed the guide and registered for the new site (or so I thought) expecting the promised e-mail would arrive allowing me to take the next step.
But that e-mail didn't eventuate...
Am I doing something wrong here Graeme?  :-\

Can you check to see if my application got stuck - like when your kids helpfully post your letters in the mailbox but their sticky fingers cause the letters to stick to the inside of the metal box and your speeding fine payment doesn't make it to the Penalties Office on time and then weeks later they send you an angry letter threatening a Court date and possible Jail time if you continue to ignore the fine and you spend f#ckin' ages on the phone hitting the prompts in an attempt to speak with a human (and preferably not an Indian Call Centre) so you can express your indignation as they're obviously a pack of liars because you have a receipt to prove... 

Umm, I digress - can you pls check and advise?
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"