Author Topic: Drop off points and storage ?  (Read 502 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Drop off points and storage ?
« on: June 12, 2009, 02:34:04 PM »
HEy the missus is busting me to take her to bright first week of July, however i have at least 8 or so bikes here that belong to forum guys id like to get closer to them ( plus i could use the petrol money.)

so anyone on here live wangaratta, bright, mytleford - somthing on the direct route ( she wont come at going off the track )  where i can leave them for however long it takes these chaps to collect ?

I dont think you can charge storage, but you can ask them.  im going to ask for the petrol money at least, or they can stay here  :) and ill take somthing else up to pay for the juice in the truck.

Nathan and Matcho mick are the first to guys id like to help get stuff going for, then ill work down the queue to you other blokes that im sitting on bikes for.

Ideas and offers ? open to discussion and maybe you guys with the bikes might want to get in on this, failing all of the above, im happy to take bikes or parts from SA central to main Highway on route to Bright via wangaratta for petrol money,  if i CANT convince the missus we should stay home.   ;D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 02:37:23 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff