Author Topic: hey Greame!  (Read 873 times)

DR

hey Greame!
« on: May 21, 2009, 10:48:58 AM »
I saw the OzVMX signage at Nudgee last Sunday and maaaate..looks really good!! I reckon the next step is run off some stickers, hand them around like there's no tomorrow and watch things go crazy! 8) of course the merchandise of hats and Tee's, mugs and the obligitory bottle openers will make a nice tidy profit but in all seriousness I reckon it's a go. Mind you it may all become a little all consuming and it maybe the last thing you want or need but it was just a thought cause the site logo looks great when displayed as a stand alone eyecatcher ;)

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
Re: hey Greame!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 11:44:22 AM »
Agreed!
the sign looks reaaal coooool....... right behind the start line at Nudgee.
i'm sure the club is very thankfull for your efforts, ;)
so when the mechandise rolls round, i'd like a long sleeve race jersey in the OzVmx colours thanks :D
 8)
"flat bickie"

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 02:57:48 PM »
I've been off air for a few days so just saw this post! Yes, that sign looks great doesn't it? Here's a pic of it along with my old TM that went to Tony and Barb in Brisbane (that's Barb with the bike). Many thanks to the team at BMCC for supporting me.

I've been thinking of a line of OzVMX merchandise and was going to run off some shirts/jumpers before CD6 but as always stuff just got in the way and I ran out of time. But once CD6 is over I'll get serious and look into it. Don't hold your breath though, I am notoriously slow at doing stuff.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 08:17:15 PM »
It lives and breaths   8)
Great stuff
Love it  :-*
cheers

nice bike too,gold and green  8)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:20:07 PM by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 08:31:52 AM »
Good one Graeme, the sign catches the eye - short, sharp and to the point. I reckon it's great. 8)
I agree on the shirts & stickers too - I'm sure they'd sell.
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"