Author Topic: trackmaster frame  (Read 1053 times)

Offline steve234

• Legend
    • View Profile
trackmaster frame
« on: January 16, 2009, 10:06:59 PM »
If you have a trackmaster frame and would consider passing it on PM me.
Bultaco M106 Astro
Wanted: Dirt track bikes / parts / info

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: trackmaster frame
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 10:09:46 AM »
i dont like you chances of any one passing one on , selling maybe.  What motor do you want it for ?
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline steve234

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 08:54:02 PM »
Not sure on what motor Freakshow, thought i'd be better off starting with a frame then going from there. Thought i'd at least have a chance that way rather than chase something specific. I do like 2 strokes and the more obscure the better.  I have a bultaco and a couple of suzuki thumpers (lame i know), i did have an A65 which would have been good and more in line with that ype of frame but she's gone.

Cheers,
Steve

Bultaco M106 Astro
Wanted: Dirt track bikes / parts / info

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 11:27:27 PM »
Well im guessing there would be about 30 bikes in Au, but very few frames only.    IF you want to buy a frame your better off deciding what motor your going to run as you not going to mod a frame for a motor, its just not the done thing, nor would you have much hope of getting it renickeled properly over here after a frame mod, for less than your arm or leg  ;)

If you want to run a 2 stroke pick two motors, if you want to run a four stroke pick two motors, and then i can give you the frame numbers you want to look up, ebay etc. you
need only chace the frame you want then and can be specif it will be easier to find them and ask the right people who have them.  IF you dont have a motor in mind why do you have to have a trackmaster there are plenty of other frames out there champion, boss, redline, c&j, etc, is this a track bike you want or an MX ? cause then you want to be looking for a cheney, metisse or whatever and again your better of picking a  motor and then we can chance one up for you,.

can i ask what you think you would be paying for one ?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:30:55 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff