Author Topic: Intro  (Read 1604 times)

TooFastTim

Intro
« on: August 24, 2007, 06:47:40 PM »
I suppose, after having made what I hope were several pithy comments, I should introduce myself.

I'm a second generation rider, 45 yo. Started racing at 13 and still riding competitively. Not at my best by any means but still, by and large, enjoying the sport. Presently I own 2 Gassers, a 2006 Raga trials bike and a 2006 ex-ISDE EC250 bought for a song. Presently no twinshock but I'm working on this. Like many I started riding trials and after 13 years the novelty wore off so I rode enduros of 13 years. Tired of getting buggered up (OK I couldn't win anymore) I returned to trials.

Having been at my impresionable age in the mid to late 70's it's natural that I would be drawn to the bikes of that period several really get me viz mk11/12 Pursangs, '76 Phantom and a VB montesa and in trials M199 sherpa, Cota348 and the Ossa trial 350 and Gripper. Lots of other bikes interest me but there's something about those fragile Spanish steeds.

dave

Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 09:37:44 PM »
Good onya TooFast hope you find what your looking for just do beat me on the track  :P