Author Topic: Jimmy Ellis 1983 495 KTM for sale  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Rosco

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Jimmy Ellis 1983 495 KTM for sale
« on: April 21, 2015, 08:20:37 PM »
Hi people as you know don't know how to post pics, below is email conversation so contact Peter if u want more info or pics.

Hi Rosco

How are you?  I’m a bit late replying too.

I have a picture I found on the computer, I have been busy and kept forgetting about it.

If you know someone who would like to buy it, that would be great as I have had the bike for over 25 years, I had lots of fun, its a great bike to ride.

The clutch stuffed up and along came the children, it all went on a to do list, that never got done.

The bike is all there except for the clutch plates. If you want to make an offer I will consider it.

Regards

Peter White

Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6:54 AM
To: 'janinemwhite'
Subject: RE: X Jimmy Ellis race bike

Hi Pete,

Sorry for the late reply I just got back from SA late last week after my event and then Vic Titles last weekend.

Do you have any pics? What do you want to do with it get it going and keep it or sell either way I will try and help if you like.

Regards.
Rosco Holden

Motorcycle Rider &Team Management,
Special Events,PR,Sponsorships,Promotions.

M: +61 (0) 412 992 666
E:  rholden66@bigpond.com

Sent: Tuesday, 17 March 2015 9:34 PM
To: rholden66@bigpond.com
Subject: X Jimmy Ellis race bike

Hi Rosco

Just read your post from 2013 asking about Jimmy Ellis race bike.  I own his 1983 495 KTM made by Burt Flood.

I have owned it for 25 years or more. Sadly its not going at the moment had a hard time trying to find clutch plates for it.

I lost interest and its just been sitting in my back yard. Before the clutch shit itself it use to go like the wind.

This bike he only rode for 1 year and won the championship on it.

All the best

Regards

Peter White