Author Topic: Ken and Siege  (Read 1438 times)

firko

Ken and Siege
« on: July 02, 2008, 12:31:51 PM »
My old mate Siege sent me this photo of he and Ken Smith at Washougal MX in Washington last Sunday. Siege, of course is the bloke behind the coolest vintage motocross t shirts and website on the planet. He's also a tad eccentric, but I guess you've already worked that out. People like Siege make this sport so much fun.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Ken and Siege
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 01:51:35 PM »
I've exchanged a few emails with Siege and bought some of his shirts. You are right, he does the coolest shirts and his websites are brilliant. I spend a lot of time browsing those, mainly for the great photos. But the stories are always great reading too. And as you've noted in the Moto Girls thread, he also has the hottest looking T-Shirt model in the universe...

Edit: And I mean the lovely lady you can see on his site, not that funny Aussie bloke in the piccy above! I am still recovering from his T-Shirt modelling appearance in the latest VMX mag...

Offline vmxken

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 05:20:10 PM »
......and I had to kiss the t-shirt models at the presentation on Sunday.  These business trips just keep getting tougher.

Regards

Ken

firko

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 05:30:45 PM »
Ken....I see you've signed with Klub Kevlars American arch rivals, the Penguin Guano Racing Team. Classy.

Offline vmxken

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 05:42:38 PM »
Well spotted and yes that was another tough assignment, when they had two beers on tap in their garage.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 08:27:28 PM »
Well spotted and yes that was another tough assignment, when they had two beers on tap in their garage.

This will definitely come up in the next management meeting... ::)