Author Topic: Bike Transport - Albury to Sydney anybody going the Black Duck Vinduro???  (Read 1156 times)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Hi Guys,
I need to get a bike from Albury-Wodonga to Sydney. Is anybody coming through in the next month or so? Happy to help with fuel or transport costs.

If you are heading down for the Black Duck Enduro could you fit in an extra bike on the return journey?

Thanks in advance.
VMX42
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 11:24:33 AM by vmx42 »
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Come on guys,
I know you lover the Hume Highway. Somebody must be out and about!!!!
Thanks
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
My leave pass is not yet approved... and I'll only be able to bring it back to Yass in the short term. I need to make a trip to Sydney soon-ish, but I'm not sure if that will be before or after the Vinduro.

Happy to help out if I can.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Old Husky

I have had a similar request on the forum for the last few days, with no luck, I have found a company to bring my bike from Longwood in Victoria (halfway between Albury and Melbourne) to Sydney for $220.
I had considered driving myself, however for one bike its hardly worth it (my bike is cheaper than the freight), it may be worth talking to you re sharing fuel etc and I could possibly take the run down, what is the bike and where in Sydney.