Author Topic: WANTED URGENT HONDA CR125 83 OR 84 MODEL  (Read 1038 times)

CRKID

WANTED URGENT HONDA CR125 83 OR 84 MODEL
« on: June 25, 2010, 06:35:07 AM »
HI IM LOOKING TO GET A RIDER, PREFRABLY HONDA ,WILL TAKE YZ OR RM 83 OR 84 MODEL

ANY LEADS GREAT APP,
IM IN QLD ,
CASH WAITING
I HAVE A FEW OTHER BIKES OLD VMXERS FOR SWAPS
CHEERS CRKID.
ALSO A 84 CR80

Offline Paddles

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED URGENT HONDA CR125 83 OR 84 MODEL
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 11:18:48 AM »
have a look on ebay mate, there's an '84 at gympie .............. but it's not cheap

CRKID

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 04:15:03 PM »
look see on the week end,looks like id keep that one in moth balls,,,nice

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 11:04:15 PM »
also found a load of pre 89 cr125 cr stuff in my strash to while im at it, honda dotn seem as easy to pick as yam , but the righting on somre of the boxes says 125 mostly pre 89.  3 full boxes of it if i made a vauge list could someone zedder it for me or at least tell me whats the number sequences mean if they identify a model ?  cheers freaky

have 3 or so boxes like these and one of cable all pre 89 mostly pre 84 i think xr,Cr and maybe Xl ?
Fuc knows
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 11:28:26 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline retrowrex

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 07:50:17 AM »
Hey Freakshow. 

All those bits a for a 2004 Honda K100 3 stroke, road bike, only ever sold in Nepal.  They are virtually useless as the model run was only for 2 months and 2 bikes were sold and the rest crushed.  There was a design fault with the engines and they all self destructed within minutes of being taken home.  The 2 remaining bikes are now owned by an excentric 99 year old nepali monk and kept in a temple as a shirine of the evil things in the world.  They have both been filled with concrete and set into the walls of the temple.  That was after being set on fire.  Prior to that they had been used for 14 years as a yak pen, half way up Conamanduro Mountain. Conamanduro is a lesser known tallest mountain in the world and being closer to the ocean all metal surfaces (yes even titanium) become very rusty within days.  It has always been disregarded by the mountain climbing fraternity as the highest mountain in the world as it is harder to climb being steeper and further to the top.  Also the Sherpas that would be prepared to assist witht the climb only deal in the local currency which unfortuately happens to be intact 2004 model Honda K100 3 stroke road bikes(Parts are not deemed to be small change).  Totally nuts!

The parts are all totally useless.  They will not interchange with anything else.    Definately no use to anyone with a  pre 90s motorcross bike.

I promise.

I am willing to take the burden off your hands for a generous price of $20 as I am a collector of totally useless obsolete parts.

Nice stash.  Puts my little collection of Yamaha bits to shame.  Good luck on the quest for the CR.  I know the fellow with the CR in Gympie.  Great guy.  motorcycle mechanic and knows his stuff.

Retro
Apparently you can only ride one bike at a time, and hence you should only have one bike.  :(