Author Topic: Anyone got an Arc I can borrow  (Read 1114 times)

Offline utsman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Anyone got an Arc I can borrow
« on: May 22, 2009, 11:12:50 AM »
Hey Dirties,

No riding for me this week. It's absolutely major wet down my way at Lismore. Evacuations, leaking rooves, Levvy banks bursting. This is BULLSH*$. Lucky the old 500 is at the oldies in the desert but the KTM will have to be parked up on a hill in the rain chained to a tree..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So if anyone knows Noah or has their own arc I need to borrow it. Preferably a Honda Arc thanks. The water is rising , its coming right for us, tell the 500 that I love her aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why meeeeeeeeeeeeee

UTSMAN

DR

Re: Anyone got an Arc I can borrow
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 11:32:56 AM »
I knew Noah when he was a boy but I've since lost contact with him :P I believe he has a patent on his Arc also, if you try to copy it strange things will happen and you may even get to meet God a little earlier than anticipated! :o

hope you're all okay south of the border..Donny and co. at Coffs would have been in the thick of it lately also..bloody weather!! ::)

Offline utsman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 12:09:54 PM »
Its a magical invisible tree guarded by a cold wet and drunk bloke. ;D

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »
Sorry Utsman,
I read the post heading and thought you wanted to borrow an arc welder. Didn't realise you wanted an 'Ark'.

Don't 'spose the welder will be much help then?

Good luck, hope it all works out.
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down hereā€¦

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"