Author Topic: concerning pipes that do not basically follow the original design  (Read 16960 times)

Offline TC91

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: concerning pipes that do not basically follow the original design
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2008, 09:59:09 PM »
Hi Oldschool, thanks for enquiring about dad, he is going well, nearly 12 month since his accident and he is walking under his own steam again. Doctor says he should be using walking sticks but dad says he hasn't got time for those useless things, they only slow him down.He tell me he will ride again but for christs sake not to tell your mother! I dont know whats tougher his body or his mind. Regarding the pipes crap, I am in vmx for the bikes, the competition, the beer and the harmless bullshit that goes with it so I suppose I have a simplistic view of things, people who pick the flyshit out of the pepper in the rules give me the shits

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: concerning pipes that do not basically follow the original design
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2008, 11:06:18 PM »
so after going full circle. is someone actually going to speak to ross or send in a rule amend to MA to get this deleted Etc .  or was this just another endless debate ?
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff