Author Topic: Dugouts for sale in White cliffs NSW.  (Read 2105 times)

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Dugouts for sale in White cliffs NSW.
« on: April 01, 2016, 06:43:09 AM »
Not bike related unless you are looking for a place where you can ride to your hearts content.My two dugouts in White cliffs {next to each other} White cliffs is  an opal minning district in the Australian outback.Plenty of kangaroos,emus,etc.Be safe and sound in a quiet and relaxed town with a great community.There is a school,hospital a pub and a general store in town.A dugout is an underground residence.The dugouts I have for sale are three bedrooms a bathroom , kitchen, lounge .All on a large block.There is a very good chance of finding opals which are bringing very good prices at the moment.I am selling due to poor health.There are two dugouts side by side and could be developed into a motel.There are aproxiatley 45000 visiters to white cliffs each year.There are employment opportunities in the district on farms or the national  parks or open a bed and breakfast or develop into a motel or opal shop.$$95000au for both or $45000 for one that needs a little work and $70000 for one that is quite livable..Contact me on 0447002905 or via email . paulrowlands555@gail.com
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:27:29 AM by paco »
what ! Who me ? Nah

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Dugouts for sale in White cliffs NSW.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 07:43:15 PM »
fabulous Paco, spent a few nights many moons ago on a geology trip making rondframes for the shearing contractors "turret" on top of the ridge. he used to land his Cessna on the ridges and walk down a spiral staircase into his dugout. was luxury...