Author Topic: Thanks for the ride  (Read 8584 times)

Offline KTM47

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for the ride
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2014, 02:12:49 pm »
TMBill hasn't left He has just changed his name.
MAICOS RULE DESPITE THE FOOLS

1999 KTM 200, 1976/77 KTM 400,1981 Maico 490

Offline William Doe

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for the ride
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2014, 06:05:44 pm »
TMBill hasn't left He has just changed his name.

Sorry Kev that persona left the forum permanently account closed .

I have a new account ( have actually had it for years laying dormant )  under my real name .

It sounds daft but its easy to get tied up in the forum persona , that's why I have reverted to my real name . The previous one I had I believe between the 2 forums  ( we were hacked some years ago by the Turks  and lost it all ) about 12,000 post  but lately they were becoming negative and you and I crossed cyber swords a couple of times over things that A.
I couldn't really give a toss about and B
I couldn't really give a toss about , but enjoy engaging in a little banter with you Kev  :) .

As myself I will try to only comment on things that A I feel can contribute in a positive way and B if I can help someone with a enquiry and of course C in the market place .

This is actually a really great place to hang out and exchange ideas , and prior to leaving as TM Bill I rudely forgot to thank our host Graeme for the opportunity to express our opinions and share our thoughts on here , So Thanks Graeme for 10 years and counting of great fun .

I still have some limited edition TM Bill stickers available for sale , they are going fast though . Harry and Stefan Everts just ordered a few more and Joel Robert has asked for a top up  ;D

How many can my agent put you down for Kev ? guaranteed to raise the resale of a Maico mega 2 by a couple of K  ;D

Love to all  :-*

William 

Its only old bike racing FFS get over yourselves

The Artist formerly known as TM Bill